M
Mainepurple1974
Guest
Who Are Some Of Your Favorite Acappella Artists??
I must admit, I have tons of favorites since I have over 600 hymn acappella hymn songs in my ITUNES collection and I would love to add more groups if there are any recommendations.
Here are my Top 5 Favorites:
#5 R. J. Stevens Quartet - This is hymn songs to BARBESHOP style. One great way of singing hymn songs. I love their older material and was kinda sad when i heard the passing of R.J. Stevens. He was one great TERRIFIC hymn song writter and looked up to him a whole lot.
#4 Hallal Music - They are more a publishing company but they have tons of CDS singing great cds. HIGHEST HOPE is my all-time favorite cd by this group.
#3 Narrow Way - A group of young guys(when I say young, much younger than me), with singing updated hymn selections and some classic old time hymns. Great powerful blending of voices. All 3 Cds of theirs(I OWN) are so great.
#2 Acappella - This group has been around since Early 1980s and I have over 400 songs of this great group! 1987 CONQUEORS by far the great acappella hymn cd ever! Just love their style and great sining abilities just to build and lift your spirits up.
#1 Andy Schmoldt is a singer from the West Virigiana/Virginia area a great faithful christian. I became friends with him on FACEBOOK and have heard of him since about 3 years ago. He sings all 4 parts of a hymn song on his cd's which to me have more powerful meaning and not to mention to the beautful blending of all HARMONY.
I must admit, I have tons of favorites since I have over 600 hymn acappella hymn songs in my ITUNES collection and I would love to add more groups if there are any recommendations.
Here are my Top 5 Favorites:
#5 R. J. Stevens Quartet - This is hymn songs to BARBESHOP style. One great way of singing hymn songs. I love their older material and was kinda sad when i heard the passing of R.J. Stevens. He was one great TERRIFIC hymn song writter and looked up to him a whole lot.
#4 Hallal Music - They are more a publishing company but they have tons of CDS singing great cds. HIGHEST HOPE is my all-time favorite cd by this group.
#3 Narrow Way - A group of young guys(when I say young, much younger than me), with singing updated hymn selections and some classic old time hymns. Great powerful blending of voices. All 3 Cds of theirs(I OWN) are so great.
#2 Acappella - This group has been around since Early 1980s and I have over 400 songs of this great group! 1987 CONQUEORS by far the great acappella hymn cd ever! Just love their style and great sining abilities just to build and lift your spirits up.
#1 Andy Schmoldt is a singer from the West Virigiana/Virginia area a great faithful christian. I became friends with him on FACEBOOK and have heard of him since about 3 years ago. He sings all 4 parts of a hymn song on his cd's which to me have more powerful meaning and not to mention to the beautful blending of all HARMONY.