I believe that Romans 7:14-25 is just talking about Paul describing a "situation"..it has nothing to do with being a mature Christian at all....it has nothing to do with the fact that we ..in our new man do have dominion over sin ....he is just describing the body/flesh/sin part...nothing to do with the spirit of man where Christ is.
He is just describing a "situation of the body"..he is not thinking about walking in the spirit ..this situation is in our flesh/body when we are saved or not saved.."sin"..the noun..the entity is in the flesh whether we are saved or not...I mam with ladylnn that Paul was saved s he sadi..I concur with the law ( doing good ) with my inner man but I am incapable of doing anything about on my own.
I see no conflict at all with romans 7:14-25 and romans 6:14.
Joseph Prince and Farley in the video both believe the same thing ( which does not mean it's correct just because they think so..lol )
Did you have a chance to see any of the videos that speak to this area?
Paul is describing himself in those verses. As you and i both believe in our new nature we cannot sin we both know when Paul speaks of sin not being our master for we are not under law but under grace he has to mean in the flesh. When he speaks of the need for holy living he must mean concerning the flesh for I repeat we both agree the new nature cannot sin
So for the life of ne I cannot understand how you can see no conflict between rom 7:14-25 and rom 6:14
By your own admittance sin reigned in Paul and he didn't follow after the spirit I those verses in rom ch7
That doesn't only contradict rom 6:14 but most other things he preached also if he I speaking as a christian in those verses
I could tell you, you are digging a huge hole for yourself here, but you wouldn't accept it