Hypergrace Mockers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

Gee, I didn't realize I fell into the no spin zone.
spinning is bad. spinning is what happens when one is saying eternal life in reality means conditional life, because it is nit eternal, it can be lost if we do not meet the condition

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
Isaiah 28:9-10
9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Isaiah 46:9-10
9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Again, we're talking about the Almighty's Word; His Voice; when He Speaks. Of course, there's the natural progression of our human history (biblical history), along with the events that occurred to Israel...but the Almighty is pretty big. His voice echos across this short distance we call time. He only needs to say things once and it will be when it will be.

This is why Paul said all the things that happened to Israel were for example to whom the end of the world has come. In fact, most of the things Paul wrote about in his letters references an OT passage in one book or another. We severely handicap ourselves if we limit our view to after the cross and that means just the NT letters (because not even the gospels would apply since most was before the cross).
Let's try again . JESUS DID SOMETHING AT THE CROSS . SOMETHING HAPPENED AT THE RESURRECTION AND THE GIVING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT . You don't seem to know much about what happened. Its the greatest events in history . THE ENTIRE BIBLE IS CENTERED AROUND IT . And your like " yes well this verse over here in the old testament this supercedes what happened after the cross . We need to work backwards "

Edify

Jan 27, 2021
Yes it is. Especially when you don't have an answer, jus' turn it back on the questioner.
You've been here on CC a really long time, haven't you? You seem to have "honed yer skills"
in these forums.
Don't think for a moment you're gonna draw me into one of your OSAS arguments. I can just put you on ignore.:sneaky:

E

eternally-gratefull

Yes it is. Especially when you don't have an answer, jus' turn it back on the questioner.
You've been here on CC a really long time, haven't you? You seem to have "honed yer skills"
in these forums.
Don't think for a moment you're gonna draw me into one of your OSAS arguments. I can just put you on ignore.:sneaky:
Who,said anything about an argument?

I asked you a question, you can either be humble and answer it, or you can ignore it. But if your going to attack me and think that’s ok, you just show your true colors

i believe eternal life is eternal, it has nothing to do with OSAS that’s just a term

Feb 28, 2016
we must always remember our old 'true colors', for this is such a great reminder of our 'old-selves', =
when-where we were in our past/worldly/journey...
our 'old-man' will always be our teacher so that we may NOT RETURN to our 'old-worldly-ways'...

Edify

Jan 27, 2021
I asked you a question, you can either be humble and answer it, or you can ignore it.
An either/or question to make me look bad either way. A slippery one, isn't he?
But if your going to attack me and think that’s ok, you just show your true colors
i believe eternal life is eternal, it has nothing to do with OSAS that’s just a term
Not only am I bad, but now I'm an attacker & he's exposing me.

Oh, my! Whatever will he do now that I'm attacking him?:LOL:
You know what I think? I think the audience should check both of our profiles & posts & see for sure who's attacking whom. :unsure:

E

eternally-gratefull

An either/or question to make me look bad either way. A slippery one, isn't he?
make you look bad? If I can make you look bad, what is the reason behind it? He only way it can possibly make you look bad is if you have an issue with your answer, if you truly have faith in what you believe you would not think twice,

plus, I asked you if God gave you eternal life or conditional life. not a hard question and I may not even agree with your answer, but that does not mean I am right I am just trying to get to the bottom of why you believe the way you do.

Not only am I bad, but now I'm an attacker & he's exposing me.
opposing what? Lol, what is wrong with you? Are you afraid? You are exposing yourself with your attitude and refusal to even answer, and claiming I am just attacking you..once again, if you are secure in your faith nothing I could say would even bother you and you are free to ask me questions also,,that is what a discussion is all about,

Oh, my! Whatever will he do now that I'm attacking him?:LOL:
You know what I think? I think the audience should check both of our profiles & posts & see for sure who's attacking whom. :unsure:
yeah they should

they should also see I asked you a sincere question based on something you said, and see your response, and how you continue to respond as if you are being attacked or someone is trying to trick you. And how if I continue you threaten to put me on ignore, and they will see who is the defensive one, and who is trying to ask questions to show you why I believe the way I do, and help me understand why you believe the way you do

you think it is an osas issue, I told you it was not, I just stated a fact, I beliefe eternal life is eternal, I answered the very question I asked you with no fear

and here we are, you are still unable to answer the question

i have no said one thing against you or your belief in our conversation, yet you claim I am attacking or trying to mislead you or trip you up?

But hey, if you do not want to answer real questions

1. don’t tell me if wrong
2. don’t threaten to ignore me because I believe the way I do and wish to discuss it with you

because At that point your the issue, not me

Edify

Jan 27, 2021
opposing what? Lol, what is wrong with you? Are you afraid? You are exposing yourself with your attitude and refusal to even answer, and claiming I am just attacking you..once again, if you are secure in your faith nothing I could say would even bother you and you are free to ask me questions also,,that is what a discussion is all about,
You didn't even realize I was being sarcastic, lol.

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
Did we had a choice to be in Adam, when we were born?
Nope, we didn't. How was Enoch (7th from Adam, after Adam sinned) taken straight to heaven?

The problem wasn't "guilt", but condemnation.

Jan 12, 2019
Nope, we didn't. How was Enoch (7th from Adam, after Adam sinned) taken straight to heaven?

The problem wasn't "guilt", but condemnation.
But you are claiming that, after we are in Christ, we could exercise a choice to leave him?

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
But you are claiming that, after we are in Christ, we could exercise a choice to leave him?
Well, it's not a NEW prison that replaces the old prison. Ask yourself, why was a forbidden tree placed in paradise? Adam had a choice.

No one's forced into Christ after the Cross. All have a choice to be in the 1st Adam or in the 2nd Adam. The Messiah created the way out of the 1st Adam (and the doom destined for his flesh). Until the Messiah came, no one had a way out of the condemnation.

Romans 5:12-19 summarized in bullet points:

- Adam sinned >>> His flesh was condemned to die.
- Death (i.e. mortality) passed to all in him >>> for that (i.e. because of that) all have sinned.

In other words, because all are mortal all sin. But when we sin we deserve death. But because of our death/mortality, we sin. Death. Sin. Death. Sin. Death. The law of sin & death. The problem is death. The Solution is life.

- The Messiah obeyed >>> His flesh was justified to live again.
- (His) Life passes to all in him >>> for that (i.e. because of that) all need not sin. They can walk how He walked.

The wage of sin will ALWAYS be death. The believer must choose each day to die to the 1st Adam (i.e. the flesh), which is to live in the 2nd Adam (i.e. in the Spirit). And if in the 2nd Adam the believer has access to all of His strength & inheritance. It's a choice. That's the truth that sets us free.

Hebrews 6:4-6
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

This passage implies people have a choice to fall away. Paul even explains that a falling away was to occur. The phrase "falling away" connotes that those who do were once apart of the truth. The Messiah's letters in Revelation also imply that His churches have a choice to continue or to fall away. If it wasn't possible He wouldn't have warned them to endure and to repent "else..."

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
Let's try again . JESUS DID SOMETHING AT THE CROSS . SOMETHING HAPPENED AT THE RESURRECTION AND THE GIVING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT . You don't seem to know much about what happened. Its the greatest events in history . THE ENTIRE BIBLE IS CENTERED AROUND IT . And your like " yes well this verse over here in the old testament this supercedes what happened after the cross . We need to work backwards "
:)

Jan 12, 2019
Well, it's not a NEW prison that replaces the old prison. Ask yourself, why was a forbidden tree placed in paradise? Adam had a choice.

No one's forced into Christ after the Cross. All have a choice to be in the 1st Adam or in the 2nd Adam. The Messiah created the way out of the 1st Adam (and the doom destined for his flesh). Until the Messiah came, no one had a way out of the condemnation.

Romans 5:12-19 summarized in bullet points:

- Adam sinned >>> His flesh was condemned to die.
- Death (i.e. mortality) passed to all in him >>> for that (i.e. because of that) all have sinned.

In other words, because all are mortal all sin. But when we sin we deserve death. But because of our death/mortality, we sin. Death. Sin. Death. Sin. Death. The law of sin & death. The problem is death. The Solution is life.

- The Messiah obeyed >>> His flesh was justified to live again.
- (His) Life passes to all in him >>> for that (i.e. because of that) all need not sin. They can walk how He walked.

The wage of sin will ALWAYS be death. The believer must choose each day to die to the 1st Adam (i.e. the flesh), which is to live in the 2nd Adam (i.e. in the Spirit). And if in the 2nd Adam the believer has access to all of His strength & inheritance. It's a choice. That's the truth that sets us free.

Hebrews 6:4-6
4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

This passage implies people have a choice to fall away. Paul even explains that a falling away was to occur. The phrase "falling away" connotes that those who do were once apart of the truth. The Messiah's letters in Revelation also imply that His churches have a choice to continue or to fall away. If it wasn't possible He wouldn't have warned them to endure and to repent "else..."
What makes you think Paul wrote Hebrews?

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
What makes you think Paul wrote Hebrews?
...But where did I say or imply he had in my post? And I'm not sure how this question is pertinent to the discussion? Scripture is scripture. Can you explain what you're getting at?

Jan 12, 2019
...But where did I say or imply he had in my post? And I'm not sure how this question is pertinent to the discussion? Scripture is scripture. Can you explain what you're getting at?
Your last paragraph in the post I quoted, after you quoted that passage from Hebrews

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
Your last paragraph in the post I quoted, after you quoted that passage from Hebrews
[Hebrews passage; 1st witness...]This passage implies people have a choice to fall away.

[2nd witness...]Paul even explains that a falling away was to occur (...referring to 2 Thess 2)

The phrase "falling away" connotes that those who do were once apart of the truth.

[3rd witness...]The Messiah's letters in Revelation also imply that His churches have a choice to continue or to fall away. If it wasn't possible He wouldn't have warned them to endure and to repent "else..."

throughfaith

Aug 4, 2020
[Hebrews passage; 1st witness...]This passage implies people have a choice to fall away.

[2nd witness...]Paul even explains that a falling away was to occur (...referring to 2 Thess 2)

The phrase "falling away" connotes that those who do were once apart of the truth.

[3rd witness...]The Messiah's letters in Revelation also imply that His churches have a choice to continue or to fall away. If it wasn't possible He wouldn't have warned them to endure and to repent "else..."
Yes during the tribulation its possible to take the Mark of the beast and fall away .

Jan 12, 2019

I suppose you meant 2 Thess 2:3?

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

What makes you conclude Paul is talking about Christians who lost their salvation there?

Feb 21, 2021
My biggest problem with "hypergrace" is the word sounds like an oxymoron, like trying to call a hyperactive dog running around in circles chasing his tail graceful.