Hypocrisy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 3, 2010
So.. I am not writing this to condemn.. but just a peeve of mine with online chat sites like this.. where it becomes like alot of people's 'church' or primary source for doctrine.. when it should be taken from the assembly they attend for christian fellowship and teaching.

I agree with you on the last. A healthy Christian gets his fellowship and primary teaching in the real world.

Hey, we all agree on this!

Jan 8, 2009
But some people can't get to church and this is the only communication with other christians they have. The disabled, people living in snow covered regions. I don't see how a person getting saved over the internet is any less valid than being saved in person. In some ways you get more accurate teaching online anyway. Which is why I often read things online not just take the pastors word for it. He's a man paid and trying to keep his job and coming from one particular flavor of christianity. It is not always in his best interest to tell the facts or the truth. Only to keep himself in a job and his bosses happy.

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
But some people can't get to church and this is the only communication with other christians they have. The disabled, people living in snow covered regions. I don't see how a person getting saved over the internet is any less valid than being saved in person. In some ways you get more accurate teaching online anyway. Which is why I often read things online not just take the pastors word for it. He's a man paid and trying to keep his job and coming from one particular flavor of christianity. It is not always in his best interest to tell the facts or the truth. Only to keep himself in a job and his bosses happy.
Are you being sarcastic again snail?

The Spirit is not limited by space or distance. He can minister even over the internet.