I´m not like Thomas...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0
This week I went toEduardo´s. He asked me to fix two laptops and, on my way home, itwas late sunday and, transportation becomes disgusting, slow to begotten (just hard to quickly seen).
I met a neighbor and exco-worker (by 2000). He is a JW and I told him we needed GOD to betaken home. The street looked empty but I put the faith in GOD and in HIS power...
Both were talking. I was looking at my cell phone while he was talking to me but, as a car motioned slowly in front of me, I asked the driver: "Are you going to La Esperanza"... He talked back: "We´re going to the club"...


My neighbor and I quickly jumped into the back of that pickup. I started to say that it seemed the driver needed to take us inside his car. We were talking while the driver went so slow, moving to see who was willing to ask him anything, because our hands were "busy" another thing,instead of waving the help we badly needed to be taken home.


He agreed. We were looking at different things and that car came before we had spent 5 minutes waiting (it takes often more than 1/2 hour).


I acknowledged GOD on that lift (literally, a lift). No wonder, I was serving one of HIS earthly workers and that day HE blessed me very well (with more $than I need for a simple day).


When we reached our hometown, we kept on talking. I remembered the boss we had and how he helped us when we needed money in advance. and he told me things I didn´t know and things I have forgotten.


He was working in a field survey. He was a helper and holding those stuff to measure the land,he lifted too much one of those tools in an open field. There were some HV wires no one in the team saw, and his tool almost touched one line and he quickly received an electric discharge and fell down to the ground, as dead.


He told me his mind was alive, feeling he thought he was falling or running like a wheal to the place he has seen in the valley he was working... His NDE was not like I have heard other people. He was just struck by an electric discharge that burned 5” in his left arm and that power went to the ground on his right leg, burning part of his cloths and one of his shoes (just by his right ankle).


He told me those details I´m not writing, but I invited him to write his personal witness: He is alive to tell it, in his own language and words (just praising GOD).


I know he suffered that accident. I had forgotten he “die” one day, because we worked for the same mining proyect, same company and same boss we both have thanked GOD for having had.


I wanted to picture hisarm, but I hope he does it himself to help people see his witnessing.Although I know God needs nothing from us, it is us who absolutely need GOD, instead.


In a simple day I saw God´s help.


I know very few persons are willing to help people for free, risking themselves in the inadequacy of the comunism of Venezuela, but those unknown persons helped us to go home and, additionally, I was told things I never knew directly from one who was almost dead, and the evidence was in front of my eyes, as I face each day.
 
Great story and I love the picture with you and the kitten on your shoulder. :)