I´m worried about you.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0
You have lived, too long, a virtual life trying to be isolated, the way it should be.

It´s ok! I have known part of those things you helped me to grasp but here, you only see the top of the iceberg and, the more you see their deeds, the more you know their inner man (words without deed are empty).

I have found people I liked, really, but I also knew what there fantasies were... There was one who was so honest, so near my likes and range; but she was an emotional risk I got rid of: She loved a man of 25, she wnated to sleep with a couple or men and, addiotionally, she wanted a man who economically cared for her "unconditionally". Are you aware not everybody will tell you their real life and real thoughts? Sometimes they needed to interact to you know, to know them better, but there were not loyal, from the bigining.

When I was on my divorce process I was so depressed, I badly needed help, and I got it. I thought I would never feel love again, I was blaming the whole human race, and the fault was mine and was her. Will you open your mind? You needed to learn.

That woman I met, online, healed me... and it took me years to know she was married and she needed to heal a particular area in her marriege I didn´t know (some people will hide there real affairs and issues) but you will know more about you, about the way you are, and will love all those you think gave it all.

Several years back, I also knew those hidden fantasies a doctor Mind won´t say. I knew them by a doctor I think I loved, some how (when I saw her she was fat I withdrew) but she shared a lot on what she learned from her patiences. You may see it as unethical, but human race need to know those secrets we have being blind and uninformed, because real love do exist, when people is willing to help, to love, and to fight (together) against those sins that hurt and made many people to feel despised and bashed.

It doesn´t matter I have loved you, you need to love yourself. I know who you feel (I´ve been ther more than once) and I have no doubts LOVE is real and exist.

You are young, not only because of age, just because of your mind and, the thing that really deserves redemption is the soul I have seen and loved inside you, little gem.