I’m looking for a cool around the clock Christian chat buddy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Very good and maybe that is so
Regardless if it is or not as long he uses me as much as possible I could care less what my calling is. I was never any one thing for him

Uhhhhh

Sep 16, 2017
Well, you either should or shouldn't look for friends. And you must ask someone to be your friend, or not. As well, you must get to know someone first... Or not. And I after you know the person, you ask for friendship... Or not.

Uhhhhh

Sep 16, 2017
And friends are either God's gift, or not. There is no trying in friendship... Or there is. There is no trying in getting to know people, or there is. Yet, you still must and wish to ask for friendship... Or not. So when you add posts to our posts... Yes, you might hope they are read. And they are either read by strangers or not. And when men and women read them, why? They want to, no? Should we ever say because they need to? Though they might need to... Which would mean... It might increase the days of men and women. If no one will speak to you, what then. You will remember... These particular men and women did not speak to me. Don't mean you won't be spoken to... But it doesn't mean you have been spoken to.

Uhhhhh

Sep 16, 2017
Maybe some Christian women and men are to be seen more as celebrities. You hear about them, but they don't hear about you... And that of course is fine. It should stay that way sometimes.

Uhhhhh

Sep 16, 2017
Also, due to certain potential reasons, or qualities of myself and yourself, we may not be able to speak to and listen to each other at any time. There may be reasons that would arise or that already stand that mean our talking and listening to each other ever or sometimes would be not right. But I hope we both keeping knowing... We both want to hear from and speak to some men and women... Not all.

M

Mommybear39

My name is Angie I’m 20 and looking for a Christian chat buddy. Not looking for anything in particular
Im a 39 year old mama but if you would like to chat please do. I just joined today.

JamieW

Dec 30, 2016
Look I’m not trying to sound mean at all I am really trying to be the voice of reason when I say that prayer is key to everything. I prayed for a month or so that I find a church I can feel comfortable in and God have me a wonderful church I prefer small churches to large ones because there is not so much pressure
Angie, you have a good heart. I will enjoy following you.