I’m so sad.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ankagirl

Feb 10, 2021
Dear Lord,

see this dear sister request. Lord Surround her with your Presence and comfort her. Lord help understand she is not alone and this time where she will have by herself is an opportunity for our dear sister to SEEK YOU MORE! Lord you inhabit the praises of your People, may our sister enter into Worship and praise that you will be with her and she may sense you at this time I pray. Heal her mother and may this wedding be a blessing in Jesus' name amen.
Thank you very much.

ankagirl

Feb 10, 2021
Hey everyone, I just wanted to say that I've really appreciated all the prayers and notes of encouragement that you've all sent. It has been a great comfort to me. Although not fully recovered yet, my mom is doing much better. We have also been blessed with many friends from church that are helping with the wedding, or even by bringing a big meal that can feed our whole family. I'm still sad that our baby did not make it, but one morning God directed me to Mark 10:13-16, where Jesus blessed the little children. It has helped me see that although we would have loved our baby very much, nothing can compare to being in heaven with the One who created us and loved us from the very beginning.
Once again, thank you all for your prayers. God bless you all!

GiveThanks

God Will Make A Way
Dec 6, 2020
Hey everyone, I just wanted to say that I've really appreciated all the prayers and notes of encouragement that you've all sent. It has been a great comfort to me. Although not fully recovered yet, my mom is doing much better. We have also been blessed with many friends from church that are helping with the wedding, or even by bringing a big meal that can feed our whole family. I'm still sad that our baby did not make it, but one morning God directed me to Mark 10:13-16, where Jesus blessed the little children. It has helped me see that although we would have loved our baby very much, nothing can compare to being in heaven with the One who created us and loved us from the very beginning.
Im sorry to hear about your grief, but I thank God that you found comfort through the scriptures🙂.

Wow 10 siblings. Whats it like for you and your sisters and brothers living together?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Mark 10:13-16
:)

ankagirl

Feb 10, 2021
Im sorry to hear about your grief, but I thank God that you found comfort through the scriptures🙂.

Wow 10 siblings. Whats it like for you and your sisters and brothers living together?
It's annoying, tiring, and and amazing. I love my family and cannot even imagine having just one or two siblings. My sister just got married this last Saturday, and although there are still 9 kids at home other than me, I feel like there are a bunch of kids that just went missing. So, yeah, 10 siblings is a lot. But the way I like to look at it is, it's a lot of blessings in a sometimes not-so-great but other times amazing way!