I almost don't want to know....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
... but I'm going to ask anyway:

How many here have changed their opinion of Trump due to the events of this morning (Wednesday) at the US Capitol? Or maybe you still prefer him to Biden, but you agree he maybe went too far?

Camess

Aug 11, 2020

How many here have changed their opinion of Trump due to the events of this morning (Wednesday) at the US Capitol? Or maybe you still prefer him to Biden, but you agree he maybe went too far?
To be honest from what i've read about it, it seems like a very well thought out attack by the democrats to discredit trump supporters, and thus, trumps cause. It wouldn't be the first time leftists infiltrated the right in order to discredit them in the eyes of the public.

But I will be looking into it further. So if I am wrong ill revise my statement

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018

No point in asking. They will follow there orange god until the end. Arguing is pointless. They will find ways to justify it somehow. I'm taking a break from this site for this reason. That's all I have to say about that.

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
To be honest from what i've read about it, it seems like a very well thought out attack by the democrats to discredit trump supporters, and thus, trumps cause. It wouldn't be the first time leftists infiltrated the right in order to discredit them in the eyes of the public.

But I will be looking into it further. So if I am wrong ill revise my statement
What evidence do you have to support that?

Considering the "protesters" were wearing Trump clothing and waving Gadsen flags, that doesn't sound like Democrats.

I mean, if you're going to be that way about it, how do we know Antifa isn't just a group of Republicans being violent to make leftists look bad? I think if someone is doing violence in the name of one side or another, we have to take on the words they're spewing.

D

DWR

Never been a Trump fan but could not vote for a party that supports and celebrates homosexuality, whoredom and the murder of babies.
Any way you look at it, evil won and both sides are equally guilty.

D

DWR

I find it troubling that people can blame Trump, as they should, but give Bidden a pass of his failure to step up this spring. His silence only encouraged those causing death and destruction.
There is plenty of blame on all sides for where we are as a nation today.
You and I must also share because we continue to support the same evil people in every election.

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
Never been a Trump fan but could not vote for a party that supports and celebrates homosexuality, whoredom and the murder of babies.
Any way you look at it, evil won and both sides are equally guilty.
I hear you, brother. Both sides have blood on their hands. For me, Trump was a little more evil, but I'm no fan of Biden, either.

Mar 4, 2020

What do you say happened at the Capitol? I don't know that we can actually rely on fair and balanced representation of the media; they don't exactly have a lot of credibility at this point. So what sources are you looking at? Lots of disinformation and propaganda floating around it's hard to really know what he supposedly went "too far" with.

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
What do you say happened at the Capitol? I don't know that we can actually rely on fair and balanced representation of the media; they don't exactly have a lot of credibility at this point. So what sources are you looking at? Lots of disinformation and propaganda floating around it's hard to really know what he supposedly went "too far" with.
“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

--George Orwell, 1984

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Really? Seems obvious starting a riot was what happened. No matter how biased the media is both sides have condemned Trump. There are even a few Republicans who were going to testify for him that changed there mind. I suppose you'd call them "brainwashed" right? The fact that the media lies is no startling revelation, but it doesn't mean the alternatives are true by default. Like I said you'd all defend him no matter what, so my opinion doesn't really matter here.

Mar 4, 2020
“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

--George Orwell, 1984
Your original post is vague. I'm not rejecting any evidence because none has been presented. What you're asking in the OP isn't exactly clear because numerous news sources are reporting conflicting information based on their agenda and biases.

I'm asking what you think happened.

Mar 4, 2020
Really? Seems obvious starting a riot was what happened. No matter how biased the media is both sides have condemned Trump. There are even a few Republicans who were going to testify for him that changed there mind. I suppose you'd call them "brainwashed" right? The fact that the media lies is no startling revelation, but it doesn't mean the alternatives are true by default. Like I said you'd all defend him no matter what, so my opinion doesn't really matter here.
Sure your opinion matters, but I didn't defend anyone for anything. You don't know what my political affiliation is or if I hold one.

I'm a seeker of truth and facts, not narratives and agendas. I don't like stories where I'm told how to interpret them independently from the facts. You'll never find me taking a story on faith unless I experience it and I expect you to do the same.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Sure your opinion matters, but I didn't defend anyone for anything. You don't know what my political affiliation is or if I hold one.

I'm a seeker of truth and facts, not narratives and agendas. I don't like stories where I'm told how to interpret them independently from the facts. You'll never find me taking a story on faith unless I experience it and I expect you to do the same.
Yes. Apologies I was rude in my accusation. I'm a bit bummed out as of late.

S

SophieT

No point in asking. They will follow there orange god until the end. Arguing is pointless. They will find ways to justify it somehow. I'm taking a break from this site for this reason. That's all I have to say about that.
Actually more than rude. This attitude is a big part of what is wrong with the left. THEIR orange god? Where do you get off talking like that whether you think it is to other Christians or not? But worse if we are Christians.
Right then?

Four years of a smear campaign, a total hoax regarding Russia and a shameful deranged attempt at an impeachment based on a lie.
And in the meantime, someone in the Dem party was being seduced by an actual Chinese spy/operative.

Nothing to say all summer while out of control mobs burned, destroyed, raped, even murdered, and beat people up.

Absolutely nothing to say whatsoever and Harris actually condoned and encouraged the mobs.

How many ways are there to spell hypocrite? I will make a little suggestion here. I suggest that the left is going to make their own trouble.

I guess we'll see. :giggle:

K

KT88

He went too far when he came down the elevator with the missus in tow back when.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Actually more than rude. This attitude is a big part of what is wrong with the left. THEIR orange god? Where do you get off talking like that whether you think it is to other Christians or not? But worse if we are Christians.
Right then?

Four years of a smear campaign, a total hoax regarding Russia and a shameful deranged attempt at an impeachment based on a lie.
And in the meantime, someone in the Dem party was being seduced by an actual Chinese spy/operative.

Nothing to say all summer while out of control mobs burned, destroyed, raped, even murdered, and beat people up.

Absolutely nothing to say whatsoever and Harris actually condoned and encouraged the mobs.

How many ways are there to spell hypocrite? I will make a little suggestion here. I suggest that the left is going to make their own trouble.

Soo, did I say I support the left? No in fact the opposite. I am very much against the left. I used to be Republican, but with the nonsense trump brought I left the party. I was rude so I apologized. Whether you accept that or not Is not on me. Just because I'm not in the far right doesn't mean I'm in the far left or anywhere near it. Both sides are a waste of time at this point.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Sigh I really shouldn't of said anything 🙄🤷‍♂️

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Right then?

And I also agree, it was a smear campaign that Trump didnt deserve. But the way he responded and reacted to it was not the least bit graceful or Christ like. Why do you keep denying his missteps and than judge everyone else?

S

SophieT

And I also agree, it was a smear campaign that Trump didn't deserve. But the way he responded and reacted to it was not the least bit graceful or Christ like. Why do you keep denying his missteps and then judge everyone else?
Don't point when you did the same.

I don't know if Trump is saved or not. What did he do anyway? I think he has held it together like few people could when the last 4 years are examined. And now the left wants him in a coffin with a stake through his heart.

The left is not legitimate. They are a shame and their doctrine is straight from the underworld.

You are creating a false narrative. I have not defended anything Trump did. Go look at my posts and see if I did. This is what the left does. They create a false narrative and half the country eats it. The question is, why do YOU take part in that?

I have judged no one. Your own words judge you. Judging includes a sentence. Where is the sentence I pronounced?

Status
Not open for further replies.