I almost don't want to know....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaylagrl

The fact that people think a guy who bragged about grabbing woman's genitals is "sent by God" is disturbing
So the guy that was accused of digitally penetrating a woman, he's the right guy huh? I don't know where Trump stands with the Lord, but he's the same side of the coin if you're calling morals into question. Shoot, Biden had to come out and promise he'd stop mauling women and making them uncomfortable. So if you're defense is "lesser of the two evils" your behind didn't vote this time round. Either that or you've blinded yourself to reality. I certainly hope all the men, and the women for that matter, have never made comments about the opposite sex when with their pals. I'll tell you this, I've heard lady friends talk about a football game. Let's just say, I wouldn't want their husbands to walk in the room. This ain't a marshmallow world. Some people need to grow up and face reality.

K

kaylagrl

Hitler was a good public speaker
Trump speaks like he has a 3rd grade education

And Biden reads every word he speaks. When he doesn't no one in the room knows what the heck he's talking about, including him.

CS1

May 23, 2012
You can't reason with Trump supporters. They're a cult
the first thing any cold does is convince you that everyone else is lying
Every news outlet is lying
Every fact-checker source is lying
Even judges are lying
but Trump is the only one telling the truth
there you go. When you can't provide evidence to refute what was provide you result to personal attacks on one's integrity.

You did not address the facts provide to you, instead, you result in character assassination. Now we are a cult. No, we are not we just prefer a few things you will not even question for example:

1. who was the whistleblower that provide the intel for the POTUS to be impeached? Adam Schiff and the Speaker of the House would not allow this person to be known yet we had to accept this "person" was truthful.
  2. why did they have to create a dossier to provide to the FISA Court Judge?
  3. Why did the FBI not report on the information of Hilary Clinton's laptop?
  4. Why did Obama approve of spying on newly elected POTUS? that was proven in the DOJ report. facts.

You want to address what Trump said 11 years before becoming the POTUS about women which he was rebuked and asked forgiveness for, but you are so morally superior to HIm, right? I know you hold the Media as Gospel truth,, however, maybe you are open to why many of us are not to that theological uncertainty.

Let me provide for you the reason why the following statement you made is justifiable for one not to accept ok:

1. Every news outlet is lying
  2. Every fact-checker source is lying
  3. Even judges are lying

1. CNN, ABC, and other news outlets were sued for lying Millions of $$$$$$$$ you remember Nicholas Sandmann?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/life...b21842-319e-11ea-91fd-82d4e04a3fac_story.html

2.The fact-checkers source well Candice Owens sued FaceBook for their what? OH my the fact-checking was wrong :0
https://www.blackenterprise.com/can...ory-lap-after-fact-checker-reverses-decision/

3. every Judge lying they surely are all not telling the truth. many Judges who have done misconduct YET remain on the bench that is a known fact:
https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-judges-misconduct/

You can make false claims and attack those who disagree with you and you are entitled to your own opinion but you are not entitled to your own facts. Stop suggesting those who Support the POTUS are in a cult. Those who support Biden I do not think they are in a cult. That is unacceptable.

rastai

Aug 15, 2020
Senator Langford from Oklahoma today apologized for challenging the electoral college victory. He said he did not realize what an insult it was to black Oklahomans to challenge what was essentially votes from predominately black cities.

K

kaylagrl

Senator Langford from Oklahoma today apologized for challenging the electoral college victory. He said he did not realize what an insult it was to black Oklahomans to challenge what was essentially votes from predominately black cities.

Exactly, it's these type of gutless morons that need to be drummed out of the party. Go be a liberal and stop wasting our time. Hurt black voters feelings, what nonsense. Love to hear what actual black voters think of this foolishness.

CS1

May 23, 2012

lol I did not know our dear black Oklahomans were offended by that I thought maybe when Biden said:

'If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black'

Or they would be offended by the 1994 crime bill that really put a lot of black men in Prison. Langford has coward down to Canceled Culture and PC agenda, a weak wimp GOP that all. Who was afraid to be called a racist. IF you are not one do not be shamed into apologizing to those who have called you one. it must be true.

rastai

Aug 15, 2020
No pretty sure it's more offensive to say we want to throw out their vote after people died to gain that right.

lol I did not know our dear black Oklahomans were offended by that I thought maybe when Biden said:

'If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black'

Or they would be offended by the 1994 crime bill that really put a lot of black men in Prison. Langford has coward down to Canceled Culture and PC agenda, a weak wimp GOP that all. Who was afraid to be called a racist. IF you are not one do be shamed into apologizing to those who have called you one. it must be true.
Your

CS1

May 23, 2012
No pretty sure it's more offensive to say we want to throw out their vote after people died to gain that right.

Your
if you're suggesting Biden was to use " Your" over "you" in his comment take it up with him.

rastai

Aug 15, 2020
if you're suggesting Biden was to use " Your" over "you" in his comment take it up with him.
I'm suggesting that the other 10 senators who challenged results with absolutely not a shred of reason other then that they didn't like black people voting will come in line or risk being expelled from the Senate

CS1

May 23, 2012
I'm suggesting that the other 10 senators who challenged results with absolutely not a shred of reason other then that they didn't like black people voting will come in line or risk being expelled from the Senate
That is the most FOOLISH assessment I have ever heard. It is that kind of foolish talking that hurts the addressing of real racism. I guess you think only Black people voted for Biden? All so-called 80 million voters were only black? Oh, I get it you are the type who think African Americans who voted for Trump are not worthy of their votes to be verified? You only accept "black" that are of your same mind-setting, I see. You don't like Black who voted for Trump? You only like those who agree with you ok I get it. You know that makes you more biased and racist than this GOP who apologized for something he did not do. I guess you think all Oklahoma Black citizens only voted for Biden? LOL, the level of foolishness is astounding.

rastai

Aug 15, 2020
No. The electoral college challenge was centered on false allegations of fraud in Atlanta, Philadelphia and Detroit which are predominantly black cities run by mainly black people. The claim is that black people can't be trusted to run elections and that is why it is offensive to black people.

CS1

May 23, 2012
No. The electoral college challenge was centered on false allegations of fraud in Atlanta, Philadelphia and Detroit which are predominantly black cities run by mainly black people. The claim is that black people can't be trusted to run elections and that is why it is offensive to black people.
no, it was not, PA violated their State election Laws. The POTUS HAS THE RIGHT TO NOT to Concede. It is not the first time this has happened. there were hundreds of sworn Affidavits I know you think eyewitnesses who swore under oath with possible charges if lying mean nothing to you. I hope you never need a witness in Court because what they saw would not matter right? You just show more foolishness and bais. Again not all Black people were offended those who voted for Trump were supportive of that but you only care of those " blacks " who are of the same mindset as you. I know you think all black in Philly, Detriot, and Atlanta voted only for Biden, YOU are wrong!. Those democrats used those districts because they pull the race card out to hide the stealing. And if you want to know who did it it is mainly white racist democrats who exploited blacks with the inciting of racism. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt here. YOu go and check all those who were prosecuted for voter fraud in CA, and from 2016 to date. Check the following ok

1. the cities
  2. the class of person it was
  3. how many put in jail
After that you can leave the DNC if you haven't already Don't go to the GOP either they are weak wimps.

rastai

Aug 15, 2020
I don't know what you're getting at. I am referring to the 2020 presidential election of which there was no evidence of significant fraud. I certainly never claimed democrats were incapable of racism if that's what you are getting at. I never claimed that all those voters voted for Biden and I am sure some did vote for Trump. I would suspect that 90% or more of the black voters in those cities did in fact vote for Biden as is their right. They are capable of running their elections and if there is an accusation of fraud it has to be proven in court as we are a country of laws. The government does not have the right to disenfranchise any of the 81 million who voted for Biden.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
Was it a protest or a riot ?
It depends. If it's BLM or Antifa that cause chaos and destruction, then it's a "mostly peaceful protest".... if it's a cult of Trump fanatical thugs who do it, it's a riot.

To people who don't cheer for their political party team and try to call it like they see it: It was a protest with several bad apples that rioted. Anyone who cheered them is not much better. Anyone who didn't condemn or separate themselves from the rioters aren't much better either.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
I agree. I do lean more conservative when it comes to things such as abortion, but I'm mostly in the middle. I dont know enough about libertarian to support them. Rn I dont support any politician or political party. And you are correct he definitely isnt a traditional Republican.
I feel much as you do... the closest party that represents my ideals is the Libertarian party. We tend to be socially liberal but fiscally conservative, but we are all different and it's okay to have different views.

I just hope the Republicans like Trump stay with the Republican party... I don't want them to jump ship and poison the Libertarian party. I don't even dislike Trump honestly... I criticize him for sure, but acknowledge he has done more than any president in my life time (which isn't saying much). I just think we can do much better.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
Let me know when he incites his supporters to invade and wreck the Capitol shouting "Hang Mike Pence".
He didn’t stop his supporters all last year...blm/antifa wrecked cities all across the US. More than what happened at the capital and trump didn’t encourage that. Again...antifa was there.

E

EleventhHour

... but I'm going to ask anyway:

How many here have changed their opinion of Trump due to the events of this morning (Wednesday) at the US Capitol? Or maybe you still prefer him to Biden, but you agree he maybe went too far?
I did not know my opinion could go any lower than it was already.

MPD police officer hears "kill him with his own gun"
We will hear a lot more in the coming days of the radicalized Trump supporters and what they did on that day.

E

EleventhHour

He didn’t stop his supporters all last year...blm/antifa wrecked cities all across the US. More than what happened at the capital and trump didn’t encourage that. Again...antifa was there.

There is no moral equivalence between BLM/Antifa and storming the Capitol building, the Capitol building was attacked based on the lies promulgated by the President of the USA.

K

kaylagrl

Your

Nah, I'm pretty sure it's more offensive to say "my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point."

Or saying people could stay home in quarantine because "some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf".

How about “poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” Or "We've got to recognize that the kid wearing a hoodie may very well be the next poet laureate and not a gangbanger".

Even his own party were upset over this “I was in a caucus with James O. Eastland,” Biden said as he briefly imitated the late senator’s southern drawl. “He never called me boy. He always called me son.”

Of his future boss he said ""the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean."

“You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

Now, you who back Biden and call Trump a racist, you're a hypocrite if you continue after I post this. If Trump said any one of these things, just one the MSM would eat him alive and you know it!! None of you have a leg to stand on.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
There is no moral equivalence between BLM/Antifa and storming the Capitol building, the Capitol building was attacked based on the lies promulgated by the President of the USA.
I don’t think that premise is true...the president didn’t lie and encourage people to attack anything.

Yes..there is a moral equivalence. Blm/antifa did more to wreck cities...you can see the video of their riots. Andy Ngo’s twitter kept up with all the violence and the arrests and releases. The people in the capital building have nothing on 8 months of violence in Portland and the violence that happened in other cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.