I almost don't want to know....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2018
Low effort and intellectually lazy too.
That is the left.

They are told not only what to believe,but all through schooling NOT to think critically.

That is why they seem unified.

Yes unified mindless parrots,and research is their enemy.

Jul 11, 2020
Lol
You troll me with the red exes on my posts.

Then post your mess about bickering.

Man up and stop hiding behind your girly exes
Well not a troll. When the truth is glaring, you need to learn to embrace it or at least be civil enough with your remarks/opinions to show the christian you say you are.

Jul 23, 2018
If biden gets in,they go for stacking scotus.
That is first.
Then the guns.

....the rest is a piece of cake.

Jul 23, 2018
Well not a troll. When the truth is glaring, you need to learn to embrace it or at least be civil enough with your remarks/opinions to show the christian you say you are.
Back off of me troll

Satan is the accuser of the brethren.

You have no authority.

K

kaylagrl

@HillsboroMom
They will never get behind Biden because they hate Democrats and believe that ALL democrats are for abortion which is actually not true.
The Dem platform supports abortion. Biden has been refused communion from his own church because of his stand on abortion. Harris has a 100% rating with Planned Parenthood. No one could run as pro- life and win any office with the Dems let alone president. All Dems in power support abortion. Why would you ever support them??! You cannot support the Dems and claim to be a Christian.

The ones who legalized abortion were Republicans by a majority vote/Republicans 7 to Democrats 2.
Abortion was legalized in 73, it was suppose to be "rare and safe" that's what they told us then. In 73 we did not know medically what we know now. We know it's a baby, not a blob of tissue, we know it's human being, we know it's not "her body her choice" and that the baby is separate from the mother. We didn't have DNA knowledge back then. Abortion was used in rare cases. 60 million innocent children later, we know different. Women use abortion as birth control today. Totally different info we know today that we didn't in 73. So now that we know all that, when a baby feels pain, when the heartbeat begins, all that info, the Dems are totally in support of abortion.

Because of that I do not think that all Republicans/or most/not Christians/are FOR abortion.
NY Gov. lit tower pink in support of abortion...

It is what it is.
What "it" is is 60 million innocent lives taken before they had a change to enter the world. Thats more than the population of Canada. A vote for a Dem is a vote for abortion, period. #SilentHolocaust

B

Blackpowderduelist

... but I'm going to ask anyway:

How many here have changed their opinion of Trump due to the events of this morning (Wednesday) at the US Capitol? Or maybe you still prefer him to Biden, but you agree he maybe went too far?
The problem with forming an opinion on this is that we don't actually know who is behind it or why. There are many pictures out there that show a comparison between the people in this event and people at antifa riots.
Welcome to 1984.

B

Blackpowderduelist

Was it a protest or a riot ?
I think it was a false flag operation. There are pictures showing these people ransacking while police stand aside with their thumbs in their pockets.

Welcome to 1984.

K

kaylagrl

Well, sometimes Satan accuses us rightly. It is our Christian duty and responsibility to be on the right path.
If you would vote a Dem into office, you're on the wrong path. The party that supports abortion so much they light a tower in honor of it. If you can support that, you are on the wrong path my friend.

B

Blackpowderduelist

If you would vote a Dem into office, you're on the wrong path. The party that supports abortion so much they light a tower in honor of it. If you can support that, you are on the wrong path my friend.
Agreed.
There is no issue that trumps infanticide.

K

kaylagrl

Well, sometimes Satan accuses us rightly. It is our Christian duty and responsibility to be on the right path.

Care less if you red X me night and day. What I said in that post was 110% correct. You got an issue, speak up and say so. Show me where you think I'm wrong. You can't, because I'm not, red x away. I know what I'm talking about.

K

kaylagrl

Agreed.
There is no issue that trumps infanticide.

Notice how fast black faced Gov. of Virginia disappeared after letting the cat out of the bag. Never heard a word from him after that. He was wanting to do Micheal Jackson dancing in front of the cameras, then nothing. Wonder how our red X buddy feels about that? So easily fooled.

K

kaylagrl

Care less if you red X me night and day. What I said in that post was 110% correct. You got an issue, speak up and say so. Show me where you think I'm wrong. You can't, because I'm not, red x away. I know what I'm talking about.

Now 11th I wasn't talking to you!! I know, I know, Frank did it. So what was the red X for, if you don't mind asking him for me. Tks.

B

Blackpowderduelist

Now 11th I wasn't talking to you!! I know, I know, Frank did it. So what was the red X for, if you don't mind asking him for me. Tks.
Some people are so wrong and messed up that when they give you the red x it's kind of like an award for being right.
Red x of courage for standing up for what is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.