I almost don't want to know....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

rastai

Aug 15, 2020
K

KT88

Trumpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
Trumpty Dumpty had a great fall;
All the GOP Senators and all GOP Housers'
Couldn't put Trumpty together again.

Mar 4, 2020
oh well, I read them. My red X shows I do not agree with your opinion. When necessary I will say why. If not necessary, the X subsists. The X actually makes it easier than to continue to argue unnecessarily, maybe for a dumb like me, according to @Runningman !!!!!
You gain nothing and lose credibility using dishonest tactics on me. If you will notice my original post, I said you're intellectually lazy. This is a message board, use your words to show your disagreement.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You gain nothing and lose credibility using dishonest tactics on me. If you will notice my original post, I said you're intellectually lazy. This is a message board, use your words to show your disagreement.
The reactions are provided as a legitimate and viable option/means of communicating without words.

You really don't have the right to dictate to others how they must participate.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
At a guess there's going to be around 50,000 troops and police on duty in the capitol this Wednesday.

Now who is the one in the cage?
I think that Biden is rethinking this "defund the police" thing....he certainly is hiding behind them.
Hiding behind a mask,
Hiding behind bulletproof glass
Hiding behind 50,000 officers and troops...

Get a clue there Joe and Kamala... you are not popular with a positive connotation.

rastai

Aug 15, 2020

At a guess there's going to be around 50,000 troops and police on duty in the capitol this Wednesday.

Now who is the one in the cage?
I think that Biden is rethinking this "defund the police" thing....he certainly is hiding behind them.
Hiding behind a mask,
Hiding behind bulletproof glass
Hiding behind 50,000 officers and troops...

Get a clue there Joe and Kamala... you are not popular with a positive connotation.
Neither Joe Biden nor literally any member of congress or the senate have ever called for defunding the police.

Meanwhile Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson says Trump misled followers into believing the elction was rigged leading to capital hill riots. I guess he is another democrat plant?

https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/...owers-election-rigged-resulted-attack-capitol

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Neither Joe Biden nor literally any member of congress or the senate have ever called for defunding the police.

Meanwhile Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson says Trump misled followers into believing the elction was rigged leading to capital hill riots. I guess he is another democrat plant?

https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/...owers-election-rigged-resulted-attack-capitol

yes, biden has stated that he does not support defunding police,.

the election was stolen from trump, no matter what cnn says....

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
@HillsboroMom They will never get behind Biden because they hate Democrats
I'm not particularly fond of Democrats, either.

It's not about getting behind a president. It's about getting behind law and order.

It's about getting behind the constitution.

It's about getting behind due process.

It's about getting behind sanity.

There was no fraud. Why they continue to insist that there was, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, is not just unfathomable, it's disgusting.

The fact that Trump and his followers continue to lie about it to the public is worse.

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
yes, biden has stated that he does not support defunding police,.
Yes, you are correct. Biden has stated that he does NOT support defunding the police. That may be the first factual, correct thing you've ever posted.

the election was stolen from trump, no matter what cnn says....
Well, I guess you had to follow up one fact with one lie.

No, it wasn't.

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
The problem with forming an opinion on this is that we don't actually know who is behind it or why.
Yes, we do know who was behind it.

We have video evidence of Trump's speech the morning before the attack.

We also have a paper trail of posts on various social media leading up to the attack.

The only people who say "we don't actually know...." are people who don't want to believe what is right in front of their eyes.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Yes, you are correct. Biden has stated that he does NOT support defunding the police. That may be the first factual, correct thing you've ever posted.

Well, I guess you had to follow up one fact with one lie.

No, it wasn't.
so , people here in ga. pulling out boxes of ballots from under a table at 3 am on election night and then later on that day biden comes from 100,000 + down to the lead , and that is not election fraud????

Mar 4, 2020
The reactions are provided as a legitimate and viable option/means of communicating without words.

You really don't have the right to dictate to others how they must participate.

Nor does it nullify my right to an opinion. So what's your point?

rastai

Aug 15, 2020
so , people here in ga. pulling out boxes of ballots from under a table at 3 am on election night and then later on that day biden comes from 100,000 + down to the lead , and that is not election fraud????
No it's not. Legal ballots were put in bins and securely stored out of the way until they could be counted.

HillsboroMom

Jan 3, 2021
Correct. That is not election fraud.

That is called "counting the votes that came in."

It is completely expected and predicted that most of the votes in rural areas are for the Republican, and most of the votes in urban areas are for the Democrat. Before the counting even began, one could understand that.

It is completely expected that votes in urban areas, where populations are much larger, would take longer to count, and votes in rural areas, where populations are more sparse, would be counted, would take less time to count. This is how election counts have gone for over 100 years, long before either candidate was born.

There are more votes in urban areas, and more votes for Biden in urban areas. That doesn't mean it was fraud, it means that follows the pattern that was expected, that matched the polling.

If Biden won the rural areas, or Trump won the urban areas, THAT would be an indication of fraud.

Trump hasn't polled an approval rating over 50% since he became president 4 years ago. There is no reason to think his loss is due to fraud. His loss is due to the fact that he is a sleazy, lying, foul-mouthed con-man who has single-handedly destroyed the Republican party. Republicans who still support him should be hanging their heads in shame, and yet so many still support him.

The only fraud going on is that this man is taking up so much of our energy and time.

I disagree with the impeachment. I think the first impeachment was right, but this time it's just spiteful, and a waste of time. He's already taking up too much of our nation's effort. Just hang him like our constitution demands for traitors.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
No it's not. Legal ballots were put in bins and securely stored out of the way until they could be counted.
in my state of ga. the city of atlanta had ballot drop boxes set up , and people could just drive up and put ballots in them.

that is in your face voting fraud, just random people dropping random ballots into drop boxes.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Correct. That is not election fraud.

That is called "counting the votes that came in."

It is completely expected and predicted that most of the votes in rural areas are for the Republican, and most of the votes in urban areas are for the Democrat. Before the counting even began, one could understand that.

It is completely expected that votes in urban areas, where populations are much larger, would take longer to count, and votes in rural areas, where populations are more sparse, would be counted, would take less time to count. This is how election counts have gone for over 100 years, long before either candidate was born.

There are more votes in urban areas, and more votes for Biden in urban areas. That doesn't mean it was fraud, it means that follows the pattern that was expected, that matched the polling.

If Biden won the rural areas, or Trump won the urban areas, THAT would be an indication of fraud.

Trump hasn't polled an approval rating over 50% since he became president 4 years ago. There is no reason to think his loss is due to fraud. His loss is due to the fact that he is a sleazy, lying, foul-mouthed con-man who has single-handedly destroyed the Republican party. Republicans who still support him should be hanging their heads in shame, and yet so many still support him.

The only fraud going on is that this man is taking up so much of our energy and time.

I disagree with the impeachment. I think the first impeachment was right, but this time it's just spiteful, and a waste of time. He's already taking up too much of our nation's effort. Just hang him like our constitution demands for traitors.

see my post #317.

and , very Christian of you to call for a hanging....

Mar 4, 2020
see my post #317.

and , very Christian of you to call for a hanging....
Yes, calls to violence are most likely against this site's terms of service since it isn't protected free speech.

rastai

Aug 15, 2020
in my state of ga. the city of atlanta had ballot drop boxes set up , and people could just drive up and put ballots in them.

that is in your face voting fraud, just random people dropping random ballots into drop boxes.
Valid ballots dropped in ballots boxes. Those ballots are verified first. These are legal. Change the laws if you don't like it
Yes, calls to violence are most likely against this site's terms of service since it isn't protected free speech.
People are upset how trump is endangering our lives and he is in fact a traitor. I think prison is what is appropriate in trump's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.