I almost lost one finger last night

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yuanyuan
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

Yuanyuan

Guest
Last night,the door cut my forefinger because i was greeting one little child who was my neighbor.I did not feel pain but i felt sth very cold in the muscle.I saw just bone left when i put down my bad and keys.It took a little while until blood came out quickly.The first thing came to my mind was that if i would lose my finger.Then i just put many tissues to cove my finger then rushed out for doctor.I do not go to see doctor so often except dentist for my brace.I did not know what to do actually,i asked the people dwonstairs,they told me there was a clinic near from me.So i got there and got blood stopped and covered.I did not think so much,i felt a little selfpity.I thought ok i just needed to wait for the finger to recover by itself now.I went home,prepared to read sth,then sing sth.But my friend came to see me,she blamed me so much because it was not that easy.She insisted that i must go to a hospital to get needle.Oh my goodness.I always teased her like when she wanted to take my bag.I just said it is ok,i just cut my finger,not arm.When we got there,she did everything for me but the needles.I joked around a lot.She said i laughed so much,joked so much just i did not her to worry too much.Ok i was aout to cry to hear that.I just want to say,Jesus really loves me so much.Even i am i hardship,He always put people to love me.She is a new christian,she is my disciple,she really blessed me so much.I just feel i do not deserve.I always do not deserve.Just Jesus would not forget us when we need.I was sad and selfpity a lot last night,also so painful after narcotic.But i was comforted and loved.Praise Lord.