I am a poor English Chinese, rely on translation software to communicate, thank everyone!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

rong

Nov 20, 2018
china
Sir, there must be some misunderstanding. You must still be living in those fabricated stories written by a small group with ulterior motives. Have you ever seen a lion cracking down on an ant? I didn't mean any offense, it's the truth that the number of Christian in China is just too small. They are not cracked down, they are just ignored.
You do not understand the situation of the Chinese church, we are in persecution, but many christians have made a good witness, thank god!

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Thank you for your concern for the Chinese church. We need to pray and I am weak. But the majority of Chinese christians have done wonderful testimony, they have glorified the name of god!
"Therefore be steadfast always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain." 1 Corinthians 15:58.

Rong, we are praying for you. You may send me a PM or personal message any time. For directions to send a PM, see posting #31 above.

rong

Nov 20, 2018
china
"Therefore be steadfast always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain." 1 Corinthians 15:58.

Rong, we are praying for you. You may send me a PM or personal message any time. For directions to send a PM, see posting #31 above.
Thank you. I would like to communicate with everyone. Thank you for everyone's love, god bless you!

Oct 12, 2012
I am a Chinese with poor English, I hope to know more about the outside world and make more friends, I just joined here, thank you!
Looks like you've done well since you first got here! 😋

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
Hi rong, I attend a small group Bible Study and I will have our group pray for you and for the church in China. You are brave to step out and communicate with us! Guard your heart and your mind. You have many friends here to pray with and talk to.
Welcome fellow believer!

Jan 3, 2019
I am a Chinese with poor English, I hope to know more about the outside world and make more friends, I just joined here, thank you!
Hello rong, very nice to meet you..

I'm a Taiwanese-Canadian lady, married with two children..

Please feel free to message me.
:)

rong

Nov 20, 2018
china
Hello rong, very nice to meet you..

I'm a Taiwanese-Canadian lady, married with two children..

Please feel free to message me.
:)
Hello, nice to meet you! Thank you for asking. Do you speak Chinese?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Rong, emoticons can be understood in any language :)

Praying for you, dont worry my chinese is terrible so your english can only better than my chinese.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
你好荣。上帝祝福你。(Hello ring. God bless you.)

rong

Nov 20, 2018
china
谢谢,很高兴认识你!Thank you. Nice to meet you!

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Welcome to CC! Glad to have you here and please don't let the english barrier stop you from engaging with us.

God bless!

rong

Nov 20, 2018
china
Welcome to CC! Glad to have you here and please don't let the english barrier stop you from engaging with us.

God bless!
Thank you. I'm trying my best to learn English, too

stillness

Jan 28, 2013
Walk trough the valley
Some people are after a lot of exploration to find god, some people are life went to a desperate situation god saved him, I should be the latter!
In plain English you said: some search a lot to find God, some Cry to God in their trouble at the end of themselves and God saves them out of trouble, and this is you. Yes we actually need both experiences otherwise we keep falling in trouble. Psalm 107 is my favorite and is about falling in trouble from forgetting God: slow learners like most of us, but the good thing about slow learners is you also learn to have compassion on others by the Holy Ghost. I read that Holy Ghost also translates as Holy Dragon in Chinese, that's kind of funny.
I hope you understand that "All things work for good to them that Love the Lord," and that's only possible by His Spirit. We are slow of heart to believe and need to rely on the Holy Ghost: to become One Spirit with God as a friend. Then we learn to walk safely.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
You do not understand the situation of the Chinese church, we are in persecution, but many christians have made a good witness, thank god!
I greatly admire anyone that stands for Jesus in the face of great persecution. We in the West are so spoiled, we have been so blessed for so long, yet, our brothers and sisters suffer so much for their faith, it does not seem fair. It is an honor to have you here, and I would like to hear more about your life there. Have you heard of the Church of Almighty God? It is from China, and they are very devout, but they believe that Jesus has already returned to China only, and in the form of a woman, both of which I cannot accept, but I am very thankful for the faith that they have, even if I disagree with some of their teaching. God Bless and keep you, and cause his face to shine upon you, amen.

rong

Nov 20, 2018
china
greatly admire anyone that stands for Jesus in the face of great persecution. We in the West are so spoiled, we have been so blessed for so long, yet, our brothers and sisters suffer so much for their faith, it does not seem fair. It is an honor to have you here, and I would like to hear more about your life there. Have you heard of the Church of Almighty God? It is from China, and they are very devout, but they believe that Jesus has already returned to China only, and in the form of a woman, both of which I cannot accept, but I am very thankful for the faith that they have, even if I disagree with some of their teaching. God Bless and keep you, and cause his face to shine upon you, amen.[/QUOTE]
I greatly admire anyone that stands for Jesus in the face of great persecution. We in the West are so spoiled, we have been so blessed for so long, yet, our brothers and sisters suffer so much for their faith, it does not seem fair. It is an honor to have you here, and I would like to hear more about your life there. Have you heard of the Church of Almighty God? It is from China, and they are very devout, but they believe that Jesus has already returned to China only, and in the form of a woman, both of which I cannot accept, but I am very thankful for the faith that they have, even if I disagree with some of their teaching. God Bless and keep you, and cause his face to shine upon you, amen.
Thank you, faith in almighty God I know, that's a heresy, and our church doesn't approve of that. Yes, you are right, God will choose his people in the suffering, test their lives, in our environment more need to rely on God. Thank God!

stillness

Jan 28, 2013
Walk trough the valley
Going on to maturity is carried by the Holy Spirit and could be years after the night of following Christ in our understanding:

"Strive to enter in at the straight gate, for many I say to you will seek to enter in and shall not be able."

We come as we are to wait on the Lord and be empowered by His Spirit; powerless otherwise to put away our divided spirit and go on to perfection. The two thieves on the cross with Him, represent the whole world: with free will taken away all that is left is a believer willing to suffer with Him and find mercy, and a would be believer needing proof by being delivered from suffering and given His free will back: to have his life back. But If we live like the thief who wants his like back, we still suffer but our work is in vain, not putting off our old life we have no reward for our work, "But a fearful looking for judgment. "The thief on the cross who believed in Jesus is the first to experience "Having fellowship in the sufferings of Christ, being made conformed to his death." Two obvious reasons and one not so obvious: He believed, and had free will taken, and was not offended to suffer with Him. This is the experience of the night of the Spirit with Jesus, our free will overtaken in the will of God. The dim Light we have in Christ, sufficient influence of Grace to lose our life and follow Him to the Resurrection. "I have the Power to lay down My Life and I have the Power to take it up again." As we seek first the Kingdom of God, we have a glimpse of His Resurrection, by His Spirit sharing His victory with His friends. "In a race all compete but there is only One winner." "This is the rest were You will cause the weary to rest, nor by might not by power but by My Spirit sais the Lord." His yoke is easy, as He already finished the work by Himself, but requires our agreement, "As laborers working together with Him." The work is adjusted for the stronger to bear more of the load and He lets us bear what we can handle to develop in "Faith that works by Love," that we may obtain a crown of Life and not remain among the nations of the saved. Left to follow Him in bearing the Cross as Simon did for the Lord. "Fulfilling what is left behind of the sufferings of Christ for the Church." "A new commandment I give to You, that you Love one another; as I Love You, that you also Love one another." Loving His enemies struggling in pride of achievement under the law to prove themselves to God and insisting others struggle as they do: without seeing Unconditional Love of God. "Those who compare themselves among themselves are not wise." The Holy Spirit giving us rest, we cease from our own labor as God did from His. "Now we are laborers in agreement with God, encouraging you to be reconciled to God." Those who obtain rest from dualistic thinking in knowledge of good and evil are no longer dominated by ego: the fruit of the sin nature is a divided spirit in knowledge of good and evil: I'm right and your wrong. Love is the Power of the Holy Spirit to turn an enemy into a friend. "Let no one turn you away from the simplicity of Christ. "We are delivered from causing divisions as we walk in the Spirit, "Perfect Love delivers us from all fear," and satisfies our heart so that we no longer thirst after the world. As long as we continue to Live in the sight of God and don't take things in our hands again, we remain in the will of God and drink from the source of Living Water. If we fall "We have an advocate with the Father, in Jesus Christ."