I am Back!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jesusprincess

Junior Member
May 5, 2013
22
1
3
I have been so lost and confused these past few month that I do not understand how I couldlet go for so long. I look to my right and to my left there were no friends to be found but there was someone who was always with me and that was God.

I will tell you this not to scare you guys or for you judge me but I want to tell you that is the greatest thing there is.
I found my self so depress and with no control of my emotions that i decided in three ocasions that it was time to end my life. I waited for a call from a friend to tell me that I was going to be ok in life and that I should keep going but I did not find such friend. I was so angry at my self and even angry at God for letting go of me but He was always there being the one telling me " taking your life away is not worthy wait for a better tomarrow, life was giving by some who raised you in the womb. Life is not yours to take away but was giving to us by someone who was brave enough to suffer your pain. " God is good in those three ocasions God saved me and he only did it because he loved me and he will love me no matter what the enemy do to stop his blessings. God is amazing guys and the reason why I post this here is to let you know that GOD IS GOOD!