I Am Blessed

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I own the CD.

I couldn't afford to buy music when I was young. I was basically a slave to the 'fifty song library' stations that played the same songs every day. I hated that. I used to go into a thrift stores on half price day and buy a bunch of CD's. What ever the appeal, even if it was superficial. The cover, some of the names of the songs, the name of the band, and I would take a stack of about twenty of these home, poor a cup of hot coco, and just start slapping them into the CD player to see if I had anything good. I found a lot of new stuff to like and listen to that way. It was a cheap way to entertain myself. For ten bucks, twenty CD's. Unfortunately, thrift stores have gotten way too expensive these days, because more people shop in them now. It was fun while it lasted.
 
I own the CD.

I couldn't afford to buy music when I was young. I was basically a slave to the 'fifty song library' stations that played the same songs every day. I hated that. I used to go into a thrift stores on half price day and buy a bunch of CD's. What ever the appeal, even if it was superficial. The cover, some of the names of the songs, the name of the band, and I would take a stack of about twenty of these home, poor a cup of hot coco, and just start slapping them into the CD player to see if I had anything good. I found a lot of new stuff to like and listen to that way. It was a cheap way to entertain myself. For ten bucks, twenty CD's. Unfortunately, thrift stores have gotten way too expensive these days, because more people shop in them now. It was fun while it lasted.

Love "I Am Blessed"!
Hope you will enjoy this song in the same vein:

https://groovykerygma.bandcamp.com/track/spirit-of-the-lord
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dave123
Here's another one from the same album, uh CD. If you bass, this CD is for you. Called 'Keep the Faith'.