I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
those are, according to randosources, the ...hm, what it called?

the thingy that shows the notes on the sheet music, only that I added some above the main thing
 
well that was supposed to ne a right- hand, I still have problems coordinating one hand remember? :p
 
Okay, so the right hand is easy.

-----F-----
E
-----D-----
C
----B------
A
-----G-----
F
----E-------
D
-C-
 
but what about the ones above that? the song I sent you that I'm trying to play has up to three- four lines above that :p
 
-G-
F
-E-
D
-C-
B
-A-
G
-----F-----
E
-----D-----
C
----B------
A
-----G-----
F
----E-------
D
-C-

Just continue counting.

ABCDEFGABCDEFG....

Trust me, if its more then 4, I have to count as well :p
 
I think I am, but I'm not sure. I'm a patient person in general, but I never teached someone to play the piano. You'll be my first victim ;)
 
Let's hope :p

did I mention I'm a master at partially learning stuff but usually never get around to learning them properly? :p
 
No, I never know. Thats how I became a pilot. I just got into an airplane and flew it. Just like that :p
 
hehehhee

you see, I DO get randomly into stuff for some reason, so to me that would almost be natural :p