I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

maybe we should start a "CC - learn new languages" - thread
 
Gaelic???? HAha lol. I saw a lot of Gealic when I was in Ireland last year. All the signs are in English and Gaelic. But nearly everyone speaks only English...
 
Well, thats very sweet, but I'm not as silly as you are. Both you and ccg beat me in sillyness :D
 
I wanna learn Italian and Gaelic too! I do want to learn a little Dutch and Norwegian before I go visit y'all. I think the hardest language I've tried to learn so far, is Navajo.
 
I wanna learn Italian and Gaelic too! I do want to learn a little Dutch and Norwegian before I go visit y'all. I think the hardest language I've tried to learn so far, is Navajo.

Isn't Navajo nearly impossible to learn? I think I saw a movie about the pacific war, and they deployed native Americans who spoke NAvajo, because the Japanese couldn't translate that. Don't know if the movie was realistic...
 
I think I´ve seen parts of that movie

they claim norwegian is difficult, but if you managed to learn some Navajo then I guess you´ll do fine
 
I'm going to relax, maybe read some more on computer communication
 
Well, that is the advantage of having a job. No more studying...