I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Make sure to keep guns at all times, never know when a bear raiding party might come by.

bear_cavalry.jpg
 
I"m going to go on vacation when summer is over. Don't know where, though.
 
I wanna go to Colorado or Florida. Maybe Australia, Belgium, or Norway. Well, maybe not Belgium. Aksels mother would have a cow, a goat, and some sheep if a girl traveled all the way there to visit her son. As it is, the had a fit when the 2 postcards I sent arrived within days of each other.
 
Estrella we would love to keep you company here in Florida or in Colorado just let me and Alayna know which one lol.
 
I am going to go completely insane while having to wait for an indetermined amount of time not knowing when I get to see Jon again in Person.
 
He'll get there when he gets there. Not a moment before, or a moment after.
 
I'm going to help my friend with his homework tomorrow.