I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
(- Jumps into the crack -)

Thanks, I didn't know they were mobile...
 
me neither! ...I wonder if I can get out somehow... are they ticklish?
 
You wanna tickle a flesh-eating plant? You are very brave.

(- Watches Astrid try to tickle the plant -)
 
Heeeeeey! What about me??? I'm still trapped!!!! How do I get away? Can't you get your sword?
 
My hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait... Souldn't I be saving you instead?
 
(- Faints away, laying on the ground, waiting to be carried by Astrid on her white horse -)

:D :D
 
*looks around for a white horse...finds a old, slow black one* oh well, it will have to do

hmm, wonder how I get him onto the horse....