I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
well, he did say he was gonna scare me, maybe he's trying to be though
 
Well, if she eats after dinner... that means 4 meals a day, without any snacks...
 
weeeel, I assume that would depend on the snacks

...but we could just create our own food group and say it's very good for you
 
Yes you definetly are!!! I thing you don't lie enough to become politician :p
 
hehhehe. How would you know? :p (MUHAHAHHA)

I'll rather give that responsibility to someone else and control them