I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'm gonna head for the bowling- place

what do you call them? bowling alley? arcade? (or are arcades larger?)
 
Just bowling. 'I go to the bowling' :D

HAVE FUN!!!!!! :D

I'm possibly going to drive to Milan if my parents don't find an other solution to get home...
 
:confused: I have posted something about bowling, but where? This is what happens when people start thread hopping! Confusion!
I like bowling, and normally gain 3 points per turn. The fun is talking while you bowl. However, every now and then one of the persons talking needs to throw a ball :D
Of course that can be fun as well
 
get me a cup of tea, sit down, and not be on the internet :-)
See you all later, maybe tomorrow! Oh, and win some for/with me ;-)
 
what is putt putt?????


and no :p bowling is boring (please don't kill me for saying that, I know I\m against the rest of the world on this one)
I'd rather play pool
 
I am going to

donkey.jpg