I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'm going to clean up the mess we made yesterday in the cooking studio :(
 
awww. I´d help. I don´t mind cleaning up stuff unless I HAVE TO (then it gets annoying :p )

I am presently eating bread from the cafeteria, my own tasted funny
 
well, I´ve done the dishes that my neighbor leaves plenty of times... techincally I shouldn´t have to do those either, but then I´d have to store the pots and pans in my tiny bedroom :p
 
At first, I'd say that sweet of you, but actually, you just do it for your own good :p
 
well yes, if I didn´t there would be growing scary stuff out there :p
 
Then you really really should finish your studies, get a job, etc... sounds like you'll be busy for a few years before you'll get your own place :p
 
I am going to go bonkers sitting here at work with nothing to do while the trainee does all of the work.
 
:D

..I am going to go even more crazy if I don't stop confusing myself :p
 
tumblr_kzdol5rFJl1qasbvro1_500.jpg