I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
We don't sell in our showroom. We are the 'brand'. People buy our products in dealer stores. They are my clients. But every saturday, out showroom is open for customers to choose, and participate demos.
 
okai.
talked someone into buying then :p

.I still want coffe... will have to make the fake kind
 
Awwwwwww :p :p

Yes, we talked a lot of them into buying expensive goods :p
 
yup
she said she's got allergy, so that's probably whats making her sleepy
 
Oh, I see. My brother and sister both have hay fever. Luckily, I have no allergies as far as I know.
 
lucky you, it can be quite annoying
but, as it has just snowed, at least I wont have to worry about it for a while :p