I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Well, I"m up now, and yes, she did tell me about drinking 'my' beer. I hope I get over these allergies soon, cus my nose is all red and sore from all the sniffing and blowing.
 
Did you use your 'pretty face'? It won't do it if you don't use that!
 
images


can't make it larger....

- like that?
 
My dear Astrid, as a pilot, I have some good eyes. But that really is impossible to read :D
 
I don't remember exactly, but it goes something like:

C: May I?
C: Pleeeease?!
C: Pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!
H - I don't think the Bami- eyes are gonna make your mum get you a flamethrower
 
Make a picture when you have that face and post it!!!!!

PLEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I can't make a pretty face :p I'd just look bored or drugged or crazy as usual