I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I am going to be totally excited on Friday when I get my car back all nice and fixed up and be ready for my trip!!!!
 
hehe :) money would be they key problme I think :p fuel is expensive..
 
Tell me about it. Diesel costs more then € 1,020/liter these days :(
 
Lol. My car makes decent gas mileage though, especially on the highway.. So I suppose it could be worse. It would probably cost me more for a plane ticket at this rate.
 
well, we should find a way of getting free fuel for Aksel then, and bribe him into flying us around
 
Lol. That would be pretty cool.. I guess we could hijack a tanker truck with aviation fuel in it... But that might put us in jail.
 
hmmmm, yeah....

.. but not if we manage to blame someone else (that can't be put in jail)
 
We could blame someone who is already a criminal.. Then if they go to jail, it wouldn't be that big of a deal...