I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I don't know any criminals...

or wait, I do :p but they are not in jail atm
 
To be honest that might be goof for him.... okai, but how do we frame him?
 
We pay him off to hijack the truck for us, and give it to us, and then we put him in jail for it.
 
Lol. I come up with the most brilliant plans.. Too bad I can never manage to make them work.
 
Yeah.. But if we just turned around and put him in jail, what good would the money do him... And actually.. If we had that much money, why don't we just give it to Aksel for fuel, and leave out the middle man and avoid the possiblity of aiding criminals!!!!
 
Lol. I know... I have a round about way of figuring out things that should probably have been obvious to start with.
 
:D

well, I already promised him a landing strip near my house when I get immensely rich, so then you can give him the fuel

and we can all have a house together somewhere
 
Can't someone invent teleporting instead? It would probably be cheaper and faster than fuel and flying.
 
I've tried that since folk high school, sadly I still dont have any sketches
 
Grrr, maybe we'll have to call in come reinforcements. Anybody know any teleportation invention nerds?
 
While teleportation would be nice, it would take the fun out of having Aksel fly us aroundin his plane!