I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Good night Alayna!!! :D

Howsit going in the hotel? Lots of pilots?
 
Nope. No pilots here besides my regular 3 person airline crew that is here nightly.
 
Ah. I noticed on google maps that the rocky mountains national park is just to the east of where you live! I suppose it's awesome!
 
Well, compared to the siza of the USA, that sounds pretty much 'just east' to me :D :p Thats like an hour and a half by car!!! Nothing!
 
Lol. Fair enough... But, its still abit of a ways... I've never actually been inside that national park.
 
Yeah, I can imagine. Our country is sooo small, I make often mistakes about distances in the States. :D
 
Not even close. Colorado is 9 times bigger then Belgium :p

You get the idea... Veeeery small :D
 
Oh. Wow.. Then it's about the size of my county then.. Moffat County is about 130 miles going east to west, and about 70 going north to south.
 
A little bit larger. But nearly the same I guess.

Big difference, we live with 10 million people in that tiny country :D
 
Lol. Yeah. BIG difference, since there is only about 12 thousand people in my county.
 
:D

we should visit you so there'll be a few more people there then
 
Eeeewwww. Sounds like something my mother used to threaten me with when I was younger.
 
hehhe, it very... uhm, special... I only like it in very small amounts .p