I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Lol. Well, my mother used to joke/threaten she was going to make me things like Goat Cheese and Lizard Liver for dinner when I wouldn't stop bugging her about wha was for dinner.
 
Rylie is actually a girl. And she lives in Texas now. So I just make she hungry and then she has to go make food herself.
 
Ooooo. Cake does sound good...

I wonder if Aksel found the thread and is reading through our plan now.
 
It's okay.. rylie isn't usually a female name. Her name before she changed it was Mary Jean. But she liked Rylie better.