I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
ah :) If I tell people both my names, almost all adults will use my middle name, for some reason. It's really annoying , so I stopped giving my middle name to new people :p
 
Your middle name is almost the same as my moms middle name. Hers is 'Annette' :D
 
:) I wonder how you pronounce that down there... unlike English, we always pronounce the last e
 
goonies_sloth.jpg


Eat a baby ruuuuuuuuuuth
 
Not a clue... My parents didn't mean it to be french. I just looked it up online years ago and it just happened to be french.
 
Yeah. I love my name now, because it's fairly unique. It's not a widely common name like mary or even something like Jessica.
 
Oh, I thought Joyce was your last name :p My sister-in-law's name is Jessica.
 
Nope. Though I sometimes use it as my last name. I have a Credit card under Alayna Joyce. I just think my last name is lame, and don't like giving it out to people.