I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
No, it's great. My last name is waaay to long, so I'm happy I dont have a middle name! :D
 
Wow coool :D My mom's first name is Christiane (female version of christian) :D
 
Thats cool.

Well, I guess I'm going to GO HOME and then in just about 2 hours, I can go and get my car back from the shop finally!!!!
 
Yaaaaaaaay for you!!! And then it's vacation time!!!! HAve funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!
 
Lol. Not yet.. I don't leave for vacation until Wednesday morning. I've still got a few days.
 
lets hope the last days go fast then


- yeah Aksel, your last name is too long :p I'm glad it at least consists of understandable words so I had a chance at writing it :p
 
Yup, I know :D Even in Dutch, people have to watch two times before writing it down. :D
 
Good thinking. Pronounciating is simple. dree-se (short e in the end) (or in Norwegian: driiii-ssse) :D
 
yeah, dutch is weird... I still have problemes remember jij is you, not I
 
:p :D

lemme see if <i remember this right now:

ik ben
jij bent
hij is
zij is
wij zijn
zij zijn
jullie zijn

?
 
Perfect, but the order isn't correct.

Ik = I
Jij = you (single)
hij/zij = he/she
wij = we
jullie = you (plural)
zij = they

The verbs are perfect!!!!!! You are a natural talent!!!

How's it in Norwegian?
 
Perfect, but the order isn't correct.

Ik = I
Jij = you (single)
hij/zij = he/she
wij = we
jullie = you (plural)
zij = they

The verbs are perfect!!!!!! You are a natural talent!!!

How's it in Norwegian?


I know the order is wrong, but I'm used to saying it in that order, that how I leanred english and german :P

are=er

jeg -I
du - you
han/hun - he/she
vi - we
dere - you
de - they
De (you, singular, formal. ...I've never heard it used other than in movies :p)