I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
ups, forgot some words on the top, I was sonna say: all the endings are er

jeg er .. du er ... han/hun er.... etc
 
Wow, thats weird. Is that with any verb?

Du er en vakker jente :D
 
aww

bedankt.... I'm not used to recieving compliments from guys that aren't creepy :P

jij bent * uuuuhm, should I trust google on this one?* schattig
 
No, the translation is perfect. It sounds weird to hear that from a woman :p Only my mom says that :D :D
 
aw, I'm almost starting to feel bad for not being good at giving compliments all the time


oh, btw: *introduces* Aksel : Kathleesn, Kathleen: Aksel (she is one of the random posters, though not as compulsive as the rest of us)
 
I know Katheen. She was still posting when I joined :p

HI KATHLEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
 
oooh, she's been gone for so long I forgot :p and she didn't know your name, so I got more confused
 
I'm going to eat dinner. Might be when my best friend gets here, or when I feel like making something, Don't know which, but I"m going to eat eventually.
 
I am going to have to spend some time frantically searching for my wallet in the morning when I get home. I couldn't find it before I headed to work tonight, which is probably a very bad thing, because that means i drove to work without my drivers license.
 
Me too!!!! I know it's in my house, and has $85 in it!!! Also my credit card and debit card.. So, without it, i can't leave on my trip on Wednesday morning. Basically... My life is in that thing.