I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I am going to crash out soon, I think. Both of my friends already have, and we're supposed to go hiking in one of the National Parks around here tomorrow.
 
I am going to hopefully wake my friend Ja up in a few minutes... She wasn't feeling very good ALLLLL day yesterday.
 
hope she's better


I'm going to wait until I'm a bit less full and then try to read about IP
 
I hope she's better too.. She spent nearly her entire actual birthday sick. We thought maybe she had a touch of stomach flu.. But, she has enjoyed the vacation, so at least she said it's been worth it.
 
:p

yup, read the threads in the wrong order, normally there isnt any order
 
worlds-largest-pizza.jpg


Like this?