I am going to ______

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristinei
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
yay :)

I am going to go crazy if my room gets much warmer during the next weeks
 
No airco?

Poor you...

If my throat doesn't improve, I might cancel tonights game :(
 
airco????????!!! on a hybel?! HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!

hope it gets better

I'm going to make pancakes
 
Nothing...

Its the -I wanna die- feeling :p

I love that cup of tea you just made me :)
 
:)

*mutters something underneath her breath about men and being ill* :p (I don't mind though, I like making people feel better)
 
That's awesome...you really should. I'm going to the refrigerator now to get a whole two liter of coca cola.
 
I know. I went through my old subscribed threads and this is what I found.
 
cool, how do you find old threads without someone else having posted in them in the meantime?
 
I went to my subscribed threads list and started looking from the last page.
 
hmm, but the only ones that appear at mine are the ones where someone else has replied and I havent checked the tread