I Am Here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 18, 2016
When you’re lonely,I am here.Thinking you’re the only,I am here.When your days are dark and dreary,I am here.When you forget to draw near to me,I am here.In your darkest nights, I am here.In your daily trials,I am here.
When you’re lost and alone,When you’re heart has lost it’s home,When you feel you have nothing left,When you’re sad and bereft,I am here.
When the days are filled with sun,I am here.When the worries are far or even none,I am here.When the darkness fades and all is light,I am here.When the son has come and all is bright,I am here.
My child, you are mine and I will never leave you,I am here.My child, do not let the enemy deceive you,I am here.
Joh 14:16 "I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; Joh 14:17 that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.
©Copyright 2018 Myc Blackie productions all rights reserved

Feb 28, 2016
skin and bones, and then there's the stones -
The Light will shine and then He will claim
His own while He sits upon His Throne...