I am just one person! But I can make a positive change in the world.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LucyLue

Mar 22, 2018
This I believe not thanks to me but thanks to God and his grace and mercy. I can forgive be gracious be loving and encouraging. For my life can impact others in a positive manner. I am so happy to motivate and be encouraging to others.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
This I believe not thanks to me but thanks to God and his grace and mercy. I can forgive be gracious be loving and encouraging. For my life can impact others in a positive manner. I am so happy to motivate and be encouraging to others.
I agree w/you 100%. It's actually a relief to forgive someone and not carry that burden. I also have a heart for others in distress and always, if possible, stop and pray with them.

Feb 28, 2016
hub and I love you sharing your heart, you are a very special young lady -
may God bless and keep you...
:):)

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
Thanks for the encouragement to remember to choose well, even if it’s difficult with many pressures and provocations to respond in a negative way.. I can still take a step back, breathe, think and respond in a way that helps, that God would approve of and be glad about. I have that choice to let Holy Spirit help me make the right choices :) Thanks again, God Bless you.

LucyLue

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks for the encouragement to remember to choose well, even if it’s difficult with many pressures and provocations to respond in a negative way.. I can still take a step back, breathe, think and respond in a way that helps, that God would approve of and be glad about. I have that choice to let Holy Spirit help me make the right choices :) Thanks again, God Bless you.
Thanks for sharing as well that is so great that you do that!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I am only one,
But I am one.
I can't do everything,
But I can do something.
The something I ought to do, I can do.
And by the grace of God, I will

~Edward Everett Hale

Oct 12, 2012
Amen! One day and one person at a time! 🤩

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
If we are truly changed and obedient to God's word, we can and will make a difference. There is nothing like love your enemies that will draw eyes to you. Strange, when we first exercise such things in faith we later come to a more profound understanding. We begin to piece together this ideal of a love/peace/give type world. We begin to see the Kingdom of God working against darkness in the world. :)