i am just trying to think how to protect my heart against the cussing and blaspehmy:(

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 5, 2016
I deal with blasphemhy because of reading the unpardonable sin and evil thoughts came at me ughhhhhhhhhhhh :( i watched demon movies that made it worse and than this ocd takes what people say and plays with it and i deal with blasphemy and cussing. ugh just BROKEN AND JUST LOST why me why cant i deal with something else. :((((((((((((((

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
I deal with blasphemhy because of reading the unpardonable sin and evil thoughts came at me ughhhhhhhhhhhh :( i watched demon movies that made it worse and than this ocd takes what people say and plays with it and i deal with blasphemy and cussing. ugh just BROKEN AND JUST LOST why me why cant i deal with something else. :((((((((((((((
Hi...I have read and replied to many of your post...Have you gotten anything from God through reading His Word on your ocd, have you got no new thoughts to use that you can down cast the bad thoughts in Jesus name...Have you ever thought that God may want to use you to help others in the world who suffer the same as you, to let them know that no matter what, God is with you and knows your heart, maybe others could hear your testimony if you have one :)...I can only imagine the millions of people who are saved but feel so alone with this disturbing ocd, and I am sure they could here someone like you teach them through God on how you deal with it...xox...

Jan 5, 2016
I do cast them away sometimes they come back harder :((( its just ughhh yesss many dealt with it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3H8aO6YqIU&t=420s she dealt with it so many others. I have a video to what i did. But its like yayaya its gone but harder comes or old things i am like Jesus help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :( i gave HIM the thoughts that worked a day and then the enemy tried to bring something else so i get out of giving it to JESUS and controlling them again :((((((((((9

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Stop watching demonic movies.. :/

Jan 5, 2016
i dont anymore that was before JESUS :((((((((((((

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, let all these blasphemy and evil thoughts leave jesussavesbro7. Let you give your peace understanding. We agree and pray, please bless jesussavesbro7. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

CherieR

May 6, 2017
1 Peter 5:7:Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015