I AM LIVE!!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

leelee

Senior Member
Sep 5, 2011
1,258
8
38
37
just felt the need to share! my broadband is here! i am so happy as i have missed it!
 
just felt the need to share! my broadband is here! i am so happy as i have missed it!
What a coincidence. I accidentally rendered my broadband connection useless the other day and wasn't able to figure out how to fix it until late yesterday morning. I felt like a kid who lost his favorite toy. :(
 
Ok i realise I keep posting but one last thing. MY INTERNET IS SO FAST AND AMAZING AND I LOVE IT! that is all.
 
Thanks, I have missed being on here. I have dipped in an out but tbh with such a small amount of internet I haven't been on a lot. I missed the debates, and the general silliness
 
Getting new internet and it being superfast is always good. Congratulations on the job interview