I am looking for a Christian companion, someone that is willing to make a lifelong commitment .

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I am looking for a Christian companion, someone that is willing to make a lifelong commitment and
I'd really like to find a christian man with a humble heart.I'd really like to share spiritual time with my love. I enjoy listening to the Bible.
I believe that, as Christians, we have an obligation to God to be faithful and treat our partner with love AND respect.

Attachments

I would want someone that is kind, looking for something serious that might lead to marriage, someone romantic, honest, sweet, caring and
lovable.
I'm shy, well at least at first but once I get comfortable and get to know you I open up. I'm romantic, I love to laugh and smile, caring, sweet, honest, lovable kind of guy that can't go a day without telling
that someone how special he is and how much I love him , I love to express the way I feel for that special someone, love to cuddle and , I'm told I'm a good listener and understanding.
My goal is to get closer to God as I possibly can. I read the Bible and pray everyday attend church every week and attend church activities.
I love talking about the things pertaining to God Jesus Christ. I read a lot of the word and walk as closely as I can by it.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Welcome to CC. :)

Please be aware that CC is NOT an official dating site. Some have met their spouse here, but CC's primary purpose is to not be a dating site.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Nitcy 😊 Good evening 😊 Welcome to CC kabayan 😊

God bless you ❤

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I would want someone that is kind, looking for something serious that might lead to marriage, someone romantic, honest, sweet, caring and
lovable.
I'm shy, well at least at first but once I get comfortable and get to know you I open up. I'm romantic, I love to laugh and smile, caring, sweet, honest, lovable kind of guy that can't go a day without telling
that someone how special he is and how much I love him , I love to express the way I feel for that special someone, love to cuddle and , I'm told I'm a good listener and understanding.
My goal is to get closer to God as I possibly can. I read the Bible and pray everyday attend church every week and attend church activities.
I love talking about the things pertaining to God Jesus Christ. I read a lot of the word and walk as closely as I can by it.
Perhaps then try a Dating site.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Welcome to CC Nitcy! Glad to see you have started your New Member's thread. You have come to the right place. You are wise to seek out Christians friends. I'm not looking for a wife, but I would like to be your friend.:)

Oct 12, 2012
I am looking for a Christian companion, someone that is willing to make a lifelong commitment and
I'd really like to find a christian man with a humble heart.I'd really like to share spiritual time with my love. I enjoy listening to the Bible.
I believe that, as Christians, we have an obligation to God to be faithful and treat our partner with love AND respect.
Hey Nitcy, how are you glad you made it welcome to the CC!! 🤠

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and glad to meet you. Check out the singles forum as well as the others for some interesting topics. Is there a Christian dating site in the Philippines? That would be the place to find potential mates, God bless!

I want to meet someone who's loving and caring . Who never get tired easily on a relationship. Who don't take advantage on my good side. And someone who's willing to take on a serious relationship.

Welcome to CC Nitcy! Glad to see you have started your New Member's thread. You have come to the right place. You are wise to seek out Christians friends. I'm not looking for a wife, but I would like to be your friend.:)
I want to meet someone who's loving and caring . Who never get tired easily on a relationship. Who don't take advantage on my good side. And someone who's willing to take on a serious relationship.

Attachments

Welcome to CC and glad to meet you. Check out the singles forum as well as the others for some interesting topics. Is there a Christian dating site in the Philippines? That would be the place to find potential mates, God bless!

Attachments

Hey Nitcy, how are you glad you made it welcome to the CC!! 🤠

Attachments

oyster67

May 24, 2014
A perfect description of Jesus! Sounds like you have found your man:)

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
Nitcy, welcome to my church, Christian chat is church to me

Welcome to the house of God, please have a seat at the pew

I am offering my hand for you to hold

Now who is going to be my best man?

Please offer your gifts, if you have any, and enjoy the food?

I am a christian, I love meditating the Word of God, and reading some books, My goal in life is to pleased the Lord in everything I do.I believed with all my heart that God must be our first priority in our life not our love ones, not our family, nor our job, it must be God who is the only priority, not anything or anyone else...because i believed if we loved Him with all our heart, mind, and strength then everything will follow as he said in his word "seek ye first his kingdom and his righteousness and all this things shall be added unto you"..and surely if our first priority is GOD then we will loved our wife and our children cause his command is to love our wife and children...I want to build a family that God is the center of our life, nothing more nothing less.i will lead my family ( to be ) in the LORD , and children ( to be ) to grow in the LORD, to grow in their faith. because i know that its not about only to build just a family but its about our mission in this world to build a godly family and individuals to show the love of GOD. I will try my best to provide their needs with the help of my GOD and i know GOD will help me to do this.
.. In terms of relationship I'm passionate and romantic too, but serious and not playing games.. .but the most and the ultimate desire of my heart is to follow God and to pursue godliness in my heart.. I believe that without holiness we cannot see God.. I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as my saviour, my Lord, and my king.. God controls everything that's why I know God will lead me to the right relationship, a relationship that is Gods will into my life, a relationship that will last...

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I am a christian, I love meditating the Word of God, and reading some books, My goal in life is to pleased the Lord in everything I do.I believed with all my heart that God must be our first priority in our life not our love ones, not our family, nor our job, it must be God who is the only priority, not anything or anyone else...because i believed if we loved Him with all our heart, mind, and strength then everything will follow as he said in his word "seek ye first his kingdom and his righteousness and all this things shall be added unto you"..and surely if our first priority is GOD then we will loved our wife and our children cause his command is to love our wife and children...I want to build a family that God is the center of our life, nothing more nothing less.i will lead my family ( to be ) in the LORD , and children ( to be ) to grow in the LORD, to grow in their faith. because i know that its not about only to build just a family but its about our mission in this world to build a godly family and individuals to show the love of GOD. I will try my best to provide their needs with the help of my GOD and i know GOD will help me to do this.
.. In terms of relationship I'm passionate and romantic too, but serious and not playing games.. .but the most and the ultimate desire of my heart is to follow God and to pursue godliness in my heart.. I believe that without holiness we cannot see God.. I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as my saviour, my Lord, and my king.. God controls everything that's why I know God will lead me to the right relationship, a relationship that is Gods will into my life, a relationship that will last...

Welcome to CC. :)

Please be aware that CC is NOT an official dating site. Some have met their spouse here, but CC's primary purpose is to not be a dating site.

Perhaps then try a Dating site.