A
AmmiAmmiel
Guest
So does it mean that because of such a fallen nature as Man's, that he cannot know for sure what kind of changes God the Father Almighty will bring about in his life until they happen? All I can do is hope and pray for the best, and for The Lord God to give me all that is necessary to discern and carry out His will. So, from my perspective (as Man), I cannot fully understand what will happen until it is happening or has happened. Which is troublesome to me because it's always better to know,.. So I ask the question again, should what I do know effect what I don't know? All I know is that whatever I do, it is God's will, for a Creature cannot do something it's Creator doesn't make it to do. In my peculiar situation, I know that I (as one of the Children of The Father) must desire what is good in the eyes of The Lord, The Father. So I desire that He carries out His will in my life and helps me to endure through the uncertainty of it all. I don't know why He has decided to change my life by putting this person in it again. But I do know that all His purposes are good. And that the end of this all will be very good[: regardless of if I perceive it to be otherwise. So I pray that He works to bring this person to Salvation through me His humble Bondservant, that we may be evidence of His love for His people. Harmoniously pure in the Truth that this is the way to Him. If one understands the love He has for us, then you are blessed by it. The straight sense of unconditional love. I love the person He put in my life so much that I suffer for her as evidence of my love. As evidence of His love, I suffer but it's peaceful because the love I receive from The Father is so sufficient it triumphs over all. So I want this to be the turning point in two people's lives, that God shows His love through both our lives[: I understand that this may not be the purpose for her entering my life again. But regardless, I still desire the best but prepare for the worst.