I am new here and from South.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Meddy077

New member
May 24, 2020
1
0
1
Hello. I am new here and from South. I would really appreciate a spiritual companion... Someone one to fellowship with and keep each other accountable.
 
Hi, Meddy, welcome to the fellowship at CC! A good way to get to know others here is by posting in the Forums. There you can share thoughts and make friends. Hope to see you around, God bless you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hello. I am new here and from South. I would really appreciate a spiritual companion... Someone one to fellowship with and keep each other accountable.
Welcome to Christian Chat God Bless
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hello Meddy, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.


hello-hat-tip-gif.216840




05c8192c72896f3ad2fb960453b32d0a.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: TabinRivCA