I am planning a trip to India

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Why you're in India be sure to visit the Eiffel Tower. It's right on the way to Tokyo. Can't miss it.

M

MollyConnor

I'm so confused!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I do believe that is the objective.

S

Sharo

Hello! I'm Indian. I would suggest munnar, thekkady, allapy etc. in Kerala if you love nature. You could also watch the traditional kalaripayattu in Munnar. I am from Kerala btw. If you love historical monuments you could visit Jaipur and other places in Rajasthan. You could see the Taj Mahal in Agra. There are other monuments in Delhi too. I live in Delhi. I would suggest Kashmir too. Though we have all heard its dangerous but my friends in Kashmir tell me it's just media hype so you could research about it. Kashmir is very beautiful. I haven't gone yet but I really want to. If you want to feel peaceful, perform yoga etc I would suggest Himalayas. Rishikesh is also nice. River rafting is the main thing over there but there's more. The route to Rishikesh may not be that nice and I dont know how much it has developed after the floods. You could also consider other places like Mumbai, Chennai, Mysore etc. Also consider the time when you are visiting. In may and June its usually extremely hot and then its monsoon. There are many amazing places to visit in India. Be prepared for the inconveniences too. Plan your trip well and I'm sure you'll really enjoy. I could tell you more. Happy journey! And feel free to ask me. :)

melita916

Aug 12, 2011
roh_chris, this is why we can't have nice things.

smh :p

A

AuntieAnt

What gives?!? Is it really Roh_Chris? Or a troll named Roh_Chris? Or Tintin's account got hacked?

H

Hellooo

Hello! I'm Indian. I would suggest munnar, thekkady, allapy etc. in Kerala if you love nature. You could also watch the traditional kalaripayattu in Munnar. I am from Kerala btw. If you love historical monuments you could visit Jaipur and other places in Rajasthan. You could see the Taj Mahal in Agra. There are other monuments in Delhi too. I live in Delhi. I would suggest Kashmir too. Though we have all heard its dangerous but my friends in Kashmir tell me it's just media hype so you could research about it. Kashmir is very beautiful. I haven't gone yet but I really want to. If you want to feel peaceful, perform yoga etc I would suggest Himalayas. Rishikesh is also nice. River rafting is the main thing over there but there's more. The route to Rishikesh may not be that nice and I dont know how much it has developed after the floods. You could also consider other places like Mumbai, Chennai, Mysore etc. Also consider the time when you are visiting. In may and June its usually extremely hot and then its monsoon. There are many amazing places to visit in India. Be prepared for the inconveniences too. Plan your trip well and I'm sure you'll really enjoy. I could tell you more. Happy journey! And feel free to ask me. :)
We got some great travel itinerary suggestions out of this silly thread.

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
On second thought... I think you should come to to the USA and have more arguments with Shineyourlight about how to pronounce other English words...
Thank you for the suggestion, Kim but for the moment, I am deferring all travel plans to the USA because Shineyourlight wants to prove to me that she can cook. I don't think I want to jeopardize my health yet.

I highly recommend the camel tour.
Thank you Grace, how original of you! :rolleyes:

That's what happens when you converse with the person whose avatar and signature you stole. ;) lol
Yeah, I went into a mini identity crisis there. To be honest, even I was confused.

Thanks for the suggestions to visit the pyramids, Eiffel Tower and Tokyo. I'll keep all this in mind. :p

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Hey Sharo, welcome to CC and thank you for posting. I'm actually from India and I was just trolling around by impersonating another CC regular and veteran troll slayer named Tintin by copying his avatar, nationality and signature. :)

We got some great travel itinerary suggestions out of this silly thread.
DID YOU JUST CALL THIS A SILLY THREAD???!

​How could you.....

May 25, 2015
Thank you for the suggestion, Kim but for the moment, I am deferring all travel plans to the USA because Shineyourlight wants to prove to me that she can cook. I don't think I want to jeopardize my health yet.

Say what?

Aug 2, 2009
This is awesome info! ......misdirected, but awesome! :D

T

Tintin

it's crazy how changing to someone else's avatar can cause confusion.

but nay, i start looking at names and not avatars.

i shall not be fooled.

:cool:
Melita, I was fooled.

T

Tintin

I'd like to visit India, some day.

U

Ultimatum77

Yea I hear they eat people over there....

U

Ultimatum77

Addison! I expected no better of you.
That smile face was a facade...this is the real me...I have fooled you with my funny cartoons I was always a troll underneath...