I am requested to all please pray for my three children

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 3, 2020
Bangladesh
We have GOD gifted three children, two Sons and one daughter. I am requested to all please pray for them to become nice person for serve Gods kingdom. One elder son is disable person not able to talk, to think, to understand anything. 2nd Younger son students of University and daughter students of O level(class 10).
children.jpg

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
We have GOD gifted three children, two Sons and one daughter. I am requested to all please pray for them to become nice person for serve Gods kingdom. One elder son is disable person not able to talk, to think, to understand anything. 2nd Younger son students of University and daughter students of O level(class 10).
View attachment 220938
Yes of course I will pray.May God watch over these 3 precious young lives each and every day in Jesus name.May they shine brightly in this dark world and become rich blessing to others showing loving kindness,grace,encouragement and more to those who need it.Be close to them lord and help with the struggles they will face in life.Help the son with his disability.Please make a way for him to be able to develop by your power so that he can understand things and will have ways to communicate with those around him.Nothing is impossible with you.🙏🙏😊

Sep 3, 2020
Bangladesh
Yes of course I will pray.May God watch over these 3 precious young lives each and every day in Jesus name.May they shine brightly in this dark world and become rich blessing to others showing loving kindness,grace,encouragement and more to those who need it.Be close to them lord and help with the struggles they will face in life.Help the son with his disability.Please make a way for him to be able to develop by your power so that he can understand things and will have ways to communicate with those around him.Nothing is impossible with you.🙏🙏😊
Great Thanks and Amen

P

pottersclay

May his light shine upon you and yours☺

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Beautiful children you have. God's will be done in their lives and may they prosper. Amen in Jesus' name

Nov 17, 2019
New Mexico, USA
You are the light of the world. A city located on a hill cannot be hidden. People do not light a lamp and put it under a basket but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before people, so that they can see your good deeds and give honor to your Father in heaven. Matt. 5: 14-16

Thank you so much for shining your light today. Just to read your post is a great privilege for me.

Your example is what I aspire to be one day. May the Lord's blessings rain down on you, now and forever. Amen.