M
C'mon, friends, this thread isn't about the Catholic Church. There's already plenty of threads bashing Catholics. Let's not turn this one into another one.
I am sick just reading this garbage that its the Catholics fault! Ya'll really hate the Catholics! Rethinking my account here
I am sick just reading this garbage that its the Catholics fault! Ya'll really hate the Catholics! Rethinking my account here
I only said that the church will never marry same-sex couples as a positive for the church. That's when the bashing began. You want me to leave? I willMwc kind of brought it up so people are responding to that I think.
I only said that the church will never marry same-sex couples as a positive for the church. That's when the bashing began. You want me to leave? I will
Not to begrudge you anything, MsLimpet, but we've already got a news forum thread with the story.WASHINGTON -- The U.S. Supreme Court ruled 5-4 on Friday ...
Spare us? This nation has become the great harlot.
We're the center core, ground zero, bulls eye, home plate and full-throttled focus of His kindled anger.
ASV - We know that we are of god and the whole world lieth in the evil one. 1 John 5:19what a strange statement. God IS in control of the world. Nothing happens without His permission, even this. He allows us a loose rein.
They wrote that the right to marriage is an inherent aspect of individual autonomy, since "decisions about marriage are among the most intimate that an individual can make."
"marriage is an inherent aspect of individual autonomy"
BASED ON WHAT???
A Humanist Manifesto? OR God's Word?
Who wrote? Looks like you are an Obama lover.
Uh, no, I can absolutely verify and aver that Cross is most definitely not an Obama lover.Who wrote? Looks like you are an Obama lover.
Call it what you will, but...
Genesis 2: 23-24 (KJV)
23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
Today in America the definition has been officially redefined by 9 Usurpers.
Uh, no, I can absolutely verify and aver that Cross is most definitely not an Obama lover.![]()

Correction received...I think I heard that those five walked down the steps singing "love is all we need".Actually only five. It was 5-4. :/
At least those 4 had the right idea.
Whoa..... You might want to check your glasses.Who wrote? Looks like you are an Obama lover.