C
Chuckt
Guest
Last Saturday at work one of the guys I work with used the horribly "gd" word. So I instantly told him not to say that word. He looks at me and says " sorry for saying that I know you are a Christian. " As horrible as this sounds I became embarrassed, and I can't even remember my reply I just looked at him like oh no here comes the ridicule. So he continues on and makes the remake that he knew I was a Christian because of the first time a while back I called him out on using that word. He said "only Christians will call you out on that stuff, and this how he knew I was one." I replied back, " that's right". Right there is where my memory gets fuzzy,because i cant remember if i replied " that' s right" there or after his very first comment of saying " sorry i know your a Christian." So after all that of him saying only Christians will call you out and he knew I was one I finally got enough courage to reply " well I'm glad you know that." I know all this sounds like I'm bringing over dramatic, but did I deny God by not saying commenting back the first time that yes I am a Christian? It bothers me that I became afraid when he said I was a Christian. That fact that I even had to take a moment to think of how he is gonna make fun of me is really bothering me.
The disciples all fled Jesus on the cross because they were scared and ashamed so you are doing a little better than they were because it isn't easy and a lot of us feel the same difficulty. I think the only ones that were there were probably John and Mary.