I am who I am

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

maxima

Junior Member
Dec 14, 2012
58
32
18
[h=5]I am not tall ,I am not short,I do not have an amazing stature or too much muscles .I am far from being considered a model but I'm me.I eat food ,I am healthy.I have more grey matter than I should,I have negativity ,I have positivity.Some people like me,many love me ,some hate me.I have done good,I have done bad.I love my simpleton but am better than a wise man who is foolish.I go without fashion,but I have not appeared less conventional in my mode of dressing.I am random and crazy.I don't pretend to be someone I'm not,I am who I am, you can love me or hate me,but above all ,what matters most is that I love myself.I won't change,just because you want me to,if you don't love the way I appear ,I'm sorry I wont change because of you ,and I will never make no apologies for the way I am.[/h]