I ask prayer for myself

  • Thread starter Thread starter AndreaM2285
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AndreaM2285

Guest
Hi there.

I am asking if yall can keep me in your prayers..

I am going through a few battles right now. I'm not going to say really what they are because they are kind of personal. I really feel like I am stuck though. I have no where to turn and I am falling apart emotionaly. I am trying to stay strong but it is really hard right now. Just please keep me in your prayers that God helps me and tells me what to do next because frankly..I feel like saying IM DONE! Not with God, but with life...

Not saying I am going to hurt myself in anyway shape or form NO WAY! But done as in LORD, please take me home...I'm tired...im frustrated and I wish that i could find peace...still searching for it...

God bless you all!

Andrea
 
I'm sorry you are going threw hard times, and I know you don't want to hear a bunch of fluff.Just know that you will be stronger when its all done, you are growing and it hurts to grow. I pray that the peace of Christ be with you!
 
You are in my daily prayers as long as you need.
Hugs and God bless, pickles
 
Hello, Im feeling sad this time, my boy friend lied to me many times but i still love him! i don't know what is best thing to do i always confroted him. he denied and i try hard to know the answer till he tell me his lie. i just want to ask a prayer for me. thanks and more power.

Kim
 
Andrea ,,, prayed for you

kim ,,, prayed for you as well
 
Hi there.

I am asking if yall can keep me in your prayers..

I am going through a few battles right now. I'm not going to say really what they are because they are kind of personal. I really feel like I am stuck though. I have no where to turn and I am falling apart emotionaly. I am trying to stay strong but it is really hard right now. Just please keep me in your prayers that God helps me and tells me what to do next because frankly..I feel like saying IM DONE! Not with God, but with life...

Not saying I am going to hurt myself in anyway shape or form NO WAY! But done as in LORD, please take me home...I'm tired...im frustrated and I wish that i could find peace...still searching for it...

God bless you all!

Andrea

Give it all to God