S
Skidder
Guest
I believe the gospel…. That Jesus died for our sins, He was buried, and rose again on the third day (according to the scriptures). That forgiveness of sins is only IN CHRIST through His cross. That our hope everyday is not separate from the Grace of God that was poured out for us on a hill called Calvary. A hope and power that never diminishes…. His grace is sufficient!!
1 Corinthians 15:3-4
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,
I believe that upon faith in Christ we die with Christ, are forgiven through His blood, and are raised and seated with Christ in the heavenlies. We were not crucified apart from Christ, but with Christ... redeemed and forgiven of all our sins. The very gospel that brings us to Christ is the very gospel that sets us free!! I believe everyday that we should reckon His death, so that His life will be revealed in our bodies through the mighty POWER that raised Christ from the dead!! “Not I but Christ” is not a metaphor, or some analogy, but Christ in us through His Cross!! For in His death is our death and the POWER of His resurrection!!
Galatians 2:20-21
I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.”
2 Corinthians 4:10
Always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies.
I believe he’s coming back again!! The glorious redemption of the church will happen in the twinkling of an eye. The redeemed of the Lord will be “caught up” to meet our Lord in the air. I believe the signs of His coming are all around us, and this glorious coming is a precious hope we embrace everyday, as if today could be our last… Let us proclaim this Amazing Grace to the whole world!! A story of hope filled with POWER, a power that can bring even the proudest and hardest to their knees. Oh the JOY when we see our LORD face to face..
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
I believe at the coming of our Lord we will experience an immediate exit of all fear, doubt, and despair when death is swallowed up in victory. Filled with an inexpressible Joy that radiates from the glory of the Lamb who was slain for our sins. Falling to our knees when we gaze into the eyes of a King who loved them so much He suffered a brutal death on a lonely hill, shedding His own blood for our sins so the ones He loves can be with Him for eternity.
This is TRUE LOVE my friends, and this is what I BELIEVE!!
Grace and Peace...
1 Corinthians 15:3-4
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures,
I believe that upon faith in Christ we die with Christ, are forgiven through His blood, and are raised and seated with Christ in the heavenlies. We were not crucified apart from Christ, but with Christ... redeemed and forgiven of all our sins. The very gospel that brings us to Christ is the very gospel that sets us free!! I believe everyday that we should reckon His death, so that His life will be revealed in our bodies through the mighty POWER that raised Christ from the dead!! “Not I but Christ” is not a metaphor, or some analogy, but Christ in us through His Cross!! For in His death is our death and the POWER of His resurrection!!
Galatians 2:20-21
I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.”
2 Corinthians 4:10
Always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies.
I believe he’s coming back again!! The glorious redemption of the church will happen in the twinkling of an eye. The redeemed of the Lord will be “caught up” to meet our Lord in the air. I believe the signs of His coming are all around us, and this glorious coming is a precious hope we embrace everyday, as if today could be our last… Let us proclaim this Amazing Grace to the whole world!! A story of hope filled with POWER, a power that can bring even the proudest and hardest to their knees. Oh the JOY when we see our LORD face to face..
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
I believe at the coming of our Lord we will experience an immediate exit of all fear, doubt, and despair when death is swallowed up in victory. Filled with an inexpressible Joy that radiates from the glory of the Lamb who was slain for our sins. Falling to our knees when we gaze into the eyes of a King who loved them so much He suffered a brutal death on a lonely hill, shedding His own blood for our sins so the ones He loves can be with Him for eternity.
This is TRUE LOVE my friends, and this is what I BELIEVE!!
Grace and Peace...