L
Leneah
Guest
My name is leneah. I'm 15, and this is me.
I grew up in a fantastic home, with one brother, and two amazing parents who I love dearly. I was a very insecure kid, always went to school nervous and scared for what's going to happen. I hated going to school, getting called fat wasn't what I wanted to do. when I got to grade 6, I was 12, my mother got cancer. it was heartbreaking. She was my rock. I didn't have many friend growing up because I wasn't very popular. my best friend was my mom. this broke me. the doctors told us she wasn't going to make it. but she did. and she's healthy and happy today. I thank God everyday for that.
As I got into highschool, I go to a public highschool, I began to develop an eating disorder. bulimia. man, I thought I was disgusting and un bearable.
I then went to this youth convention. this changed my life. I began to stop the eating disorder and I my heart grew to began to love not only others but myself. God saved me. He is my savior.
pues tuyo soy, hasta el final.
I grew up in a fantastic home, with one brother, and two amazing parents who I love dearly. I was a very insecure kid, always went to school nervous and scared for what's going to happen. I hated going to school, getting called fat wasn't what I wanted to do. when I got to grade 6, I was 12, my mother got cancer. it was heartbreaking. She was my rock. I didn't have many friend growing up because I wasn't very popular. my best friend was my mom. this broke me. the doctors told us she wasn't going to make it. but she did. and she's healthy and happy today. I thank God everyday for that.
As I got into highschool, I go to a public highschool, I began to develop an eating disorder. bulimia. man, I thought I was disgusting and un bearable.
I then went to this youth convention. this changed my life. I began to stop the eating disorder and I my heart grew to began to love not only others but myself. God saved me. He is my savior.
pues tuyo soy, hasta el final.