i can take your criticisms but no comparison please...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
have you been criticized?

well i'm pretty sure everyone has been criticized (destructively or constructively)

but how do you take it?

well i just simply take it and control the temper as to not make things complicated

how about being compared?

sure, everybody have been through this

how do you take it?

i just ignore it

how about being criticized and compared in extremes?

i just felt it today, was criticized and i took it lightly and constructively but to be compared to someone who is professional and experienced (for decades) in that specific skill to me who's just starting to learn, oh! where is Justice?!!

God ikaw nai bahala... i-ampo nlng nku..

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Hey Little Brother,
There is a lot of poor leadership and poor management in business. People are often good at "something" so they get promoted and put in charge of "people"... and "people" skills aren't what they happen to be good at.
: )

It's best to stay focused on God, so you can just stay calm, and prayerful, and don't let it get to you.

Sounds like even though it bothered you, you handled it very well.

Try to learn from all of this.
One day you'll be promoted and put in charge of people, and you'll remember all these things, and you'll be a wise manager.

God Bless,
Max

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
hi Kuya Max,

you really know well, thanks for the words.

God bless,

Gideon

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Hey Little Brother,

I know things with work can be unkind and unfair.
Things WILL be ABSOLUTELY unfair...
but God uses those things to teach us.

I often wish God would teach us using only cotton candy and lollipops...
but I guess that doesn't work.

Last edited:

hon2294

Feb 7, 2013
katry nakog nga nacriticized in joke form kuya haha. degrading kaau. sakit jud kaau pag una. kusog kaau to cya musangyaw jw cya. nirespeto ko niya pro sugod ato nakaingon jd ko if anak cya sa Ginoo nganong confident raman kaau cya muingon atong mga pulunga.
"tanga pa, bogo pa" those were the words that she said while laughing.
from that time hinoon Ive realized how important our words are, nagrecall ko kinsa kaha akong mga napasakitan thru my words. maybe sometimes it is not our intention to hurt people, but why say it diba if it is not useful? speak blessings instead

hon2294

Feb 7, 2013
bitaw kuya. sakit jud nga hingun anaon ta pero for sure we will learn from it.
will these experiences make us better or bitter person?
that's the question.there's a time to speak and to be silent.
let's just listen to the Holy Spirit's voice every time situations like those happen again

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
bitaw hon, most of the time mohilom lng ko tas Ginoo nai bahala nila.

jangel

May 12, 2010
Pagkabut-an nalang jud ninyo oi, padayona na haha. Bitaw kung constructive criticism, sag sakit pa na or unsa man dawat dawat lang para ra man pud na sa atoa, pero kung wala dri wala didto na gani na mga estorya, ay dili na na pwede. Dili man kinahanglan na makipag-argue kung modisagree ka sa usa ka tao. Sure ma-test ang imong patience ug unsa ka sa mga ing-ana na sitwasyon pero dili man sad sayop kung sultian sad nato sila na sobra na pud sila, mogara unya ganahan mo? haha

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
Hi Gideon,

dont you worry, di ra ikaw ang makasuway na icompare. ako gani mahurt ko sometimes if icompare ko sa akong sisters pwo ako ra ihatag tanan ni Lord. ug daghan pa uban na ma negative remarks na maka low self-esteem pwo di nlng ko magpada kay ako ra man gihapon ang magsakit. and usually ang mga tao ana kay either nasuya na sila or para elevate sad ilang self-esteem. ihatag nlng natoh atong mga kasakit sa atong Ginoo...:)

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
@ ate jangel, kung wala diri wala didto, aw i-one time bigtime shot na ahahahaha

@ dliz, mostly ara gyud na mag.start ang comparison (sa atong mga igsoon), usahay nindot kaau itubag bitaw labi na sobra na kaau kay kana i-compare ko mao dli jud naku ginahan pero si God nalng mag-igo oi, pero na jud times na mo-pranka ko labi na sobra na au.. :)

jangel

May 12, 2010
unsay i one time bigtime shot gideon? lol. Wala nako maremember na gicompare ko ambot nakalimtan na siguro nako or retarded na ba ko haha. Pero I know sa ako sarili pag dili gani ko ganahan sa akong madungog, motubag jud ko haha. Mga bisaya gud ta, palaban jud pero smile lang gihapon. hehe

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
ahahahaha, tubagon diretso 'te ba..basta usahay kanang na puno nku makalimot ko na na-insulto na nku..hehehe

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I have no idea what Gideon just said,
but I usually agree with him...
so I give him two thumbs up anyway.

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
I have no idea what Gideon just said,
but I usually agree with him...
so I give him two thumbs up anyway.

lol... you really are a supportive-kuya! like it left you with no choice at all but to agree:D

jangel

May 12, 2010
abi ko man one time bigtime shot sa imo kinumo gideon, patay ta ana haha.

gideon007

Jun 30, 2012
sa una ate jangel...kato bata.on pa ko ahahaha pero karun istorya nlng ta ahahah

Jul 23, 2015
este naniniwala po ba kayo na ang mga hudyo noon ay nagsililok ng mga larawan ng mga taong sumikat sa kanilang mga lahi tulad ni moises at elias :confused: